News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Copy object from paks to another pak

Started by ROCAMBOLER529, August 15, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROCAMBOLER529

Hi community:

Just the pak64 need another cargo plane because the local plane have a limited time of life. So i made a copy of the cargo plane of the Pak64 Japan and now the Pak64 have two cargo planes. Logically its possible moves objects from differents paks but they may create some contrasts like objects of the Pak128 in Pak64.

Will i crashed the Pak128 Britain if i add all the object of the Pak128 Britain-Experimental in its folder?? I didnt tried because i have a little scared of the results haha
The Argentian (Argentina Empire)

jamespetts

I am not sure what the results are of trying to mix pakset objects of different sizes - but there is no harm in trying this, since, if you find that it does not work, all that you will have to do is remove it again and it should work as before.

I do not think it very likely that you will get good results (the aircraft will be tiny compared to the others, if it works at all), however.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

prissi

If you add extended objects to standard, the later will crash. You need to load this with extended. But then using the standard pak britain does not make much sense ...