News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

When I attempted to delete a bus stop, the game crashed

Started by fam621, April 07, 2019, 12:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

Hi again James, I do apologise for the annoyance. But however, this bug was just discovered as I was playing the game. When I attempted to delete a bus stop (where the delete tool is), the game crashed with this message displaying on the screen (image below).

Gamesave: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MuxXW7TT3gtY22Wv7npazFNZ3qKOevvP

SuperTimo

yes, I have found the same issue as well:

The crash occurs when deleting a stop/station.

Ranran(retired)

This crash seems to occur only with the latest nightly build. It does not crash in yesterday's build.
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

jamespetts

Thank you for the report - I believe that I have now fixed this, which fix should be available in the next nightly build.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

fam621

Unforunally, this issue has not been properly solved as I loaded up a new map and I deleted a station and then the same fatal error message came up on screen. Maybe take your time and you may even kill two birds with a stone as rushing to fix glitches/bugs can sometimes make things worse.

jamespetts

Quote from: thegamer7893 on April 07, 2019, 07:10:28 PM
Unforunally, this issue has not been properly solved as I loaded up a new map and I deleted a station and then the same fatal error message came up on screen. Maybe take your time and you may even kill two birds with a stone as rushing to fix glitches/bugs can sometimes make things worse.

If you are reporting that an error noted as being fixed has not been fixed, you will need:

(1) to identify the build number that you are using; and
(2) upload a saved game in which the error can reliably be reproduced,

as it can easily happen that:

(1) you have not, in fact, upgraded to the version in which the issue has been fixed; or
(2) you have found a completely different problem that happens to have similar symptoms but that cannot be reproduced with the original saved game.

Both of these are frequent occurrences.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.