News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

How to see if two stops are connected

Started by Jymmy097, October 08, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jymmy097

Hi everybody,

I have a question about transferring goods. If I build a network that brings goods/passengers from a factory/stop by using a truck/bus to a train station and from that train station there is a suitable train that brings those goods/passengers to another train station and then by using another truck/bus they are brought to their final destination, how can I see if I have correctly connected the first and the last stop? Is there a list similar to "direct routes from here"?

Thanks.

Spenk009

You could open the map and filter the goods type and see whether there are lines all the way along the route. This doesn't work for passenger or mail levels (at the moment). For goods, you can check connectivity by looking into the factories for a little goods icon (between the triangle focusing the window on the factory in the list and the factory name & location).

Ters

For goods, one can simply check the factories. An icon appear at the entry for the factory on the other end once the first connection is established between them. Naturally, this also includes the links between factory and stop at either end, but that is typically just as relevant.

As for passengers and mail, I don't see why it would be important. These things should interconnect in many ways, and the destinations are rather random anyway.

Jymmy097

Thanks a lot for your replies.

That was just what I was looking for...
:) :)