News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Know the destination of the passengers who renounce the trip.

Started by Milko, May 20, 2020, 09:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

Is it possible to show (in a table, last year or last month) the destinations of the passengers that are indicated with a highlighted background? (passengers who have given up the trip because it is too long, too wait or because they do not have a route).

Giuseppe

Mariculous

You can see a history of the last 12 years or months for these values in the charts.
Is that what you were asking for?

freddyhayward

Quote from: Freahk on May 20, 2020, 11:24:39 PM
You can see a history of the last 12 years or months for these values in the charts.
Is that what you were asking for?
I think what he meant was where passengers wanted to go but declined. The current display gives us how many, when, and where from, but not where to.

Mariculous

Ah, I see.
Such stats are not recorded, so we had to add these. I don't think it's too simple to implement it, although I agreee it would be useful.

Ranran(retired)

I think there is something close to that.

You can see it from the city, not the station.
It uses the minimap destinations button while opening the City Hall information dialog.

The city currently selected is on the right. You can see many yellow pixels around it.
They represent a successful trip from the city to colored pixel.
On the other hand, the pink pixels are going to get there, but it takes too long, and the dark red means there is no route.
They are slightly visible towards the left of the map.

One of the two maps in the city info dialog has the same role, but it's very hard to read.
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

Milko

Hello

Quote from: freddyhayward on May 21, 2020, 12:13:44 AMI think what he meant was where passengers wanted to go but declined. The current display gives us how many, when, and where from, but not where to.

Yes, exactly what I was asking for.

Quote from: Ranran on May 21, 2020, 12:23:42 AM
I think there is something close to that.

Thank's, it's very useful.
Unfortunately, city information maps cannot be zoomed in.

Giuseppe

Mariculous

Quote from: Milko on May 21, 2020, 09:39:51 PMUnfortunately, city information maps cannot be zoomed in.
What do you mean by "it cannot be zoomed in"?
If you are refering to the maps in the townhall, then indeed, it cannot be zoomed in (and I'm wondering why it even still exists)
That's why Ranran suggested the "Destinations" layer of the minimap, which shows the same information but can be zoomed in.

Ranran(retired)

Quote from: Freahk on May 21, 2020, 10:40:58 PMIf you are refering to the maps in the townhall, then indeed, it cannot be zoomed in (and I'm wondering why it even still exists)
I think this can be integrated.

Ranran(retired)