News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Completion of the Integrated Translation of Help in Simutrans Game

Started by steve0312, November 23, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve0312

Hi.
I uploaded the file about three weeks ago after I translated the help in the Simutrans game in Korean. With the advice of Prissi, we found that there are five files that our team did not translate. We downloaded a total of 60 English files (EN) from SimuTranslator and translated 36 files that were not translated by the previous Korean translator, but it seems that five files are missing in the English file. As you can see, there are 65 files in Czech files, but it is difficult to translate Czech into Korean, so I could not add five files.
I thought that Korean users using Simutrans would be disturbed by playing games with different translations. So our team combined the files we translated with the files translated by the previous Korean translators and proceeded with the integrated translation. I think Korean users will be able to check the help more easily.
I will upload 60 help files that our team translated because it is not uploaded due to errors in SimuTranslator. Please check and advise and feedback if there is a problem with the file. Since the file is over 64KB, we will divide it into two files and upload it.
Thank you.
p.s Thanks to prissi who kindly responded to me during the translation and sent several inquiries.

안녕하세요.
저는 약 3주 정도 전에 Simutrans 게임 내 도움말의 한글 번역을 진행 후 파일을 업로드했었습니다. prissi의 조언을 통해 우리 팀이 번역하지 않은 5개의 파일이 존재한다는 것을 알게 되었습니다. 우리는 SimuTranslator에서 총 60개의 영문 파일(EN)을 다운받아 이전의 한글 번역자가 번역하지 않은 36개의 파일에 대해 번역을 진행했는데 영문 파일에 5개의 파일이 빠진 것 같습니다. 확인해보니 체코어로 된 파일에는 65개의 파일이 존재하는 것 같은데 체코어를 한글로 번역하기에 어려움이 있어서 5개의 파일은 아쉽게 추가하지 못했습니다.
Simutrans를 이용하는 한국 유저가 서로 다른 뜻의 번역으로 게임을 플레이하는데 방해를 겪을 것 같다는 생각이 들었습니다. 그래서 우리 팀은 이전의 한글 번역자가 번역한 파일과 더불어 우리가 번역한 파일을 합쳐서 통합 번역을 진행했습니다. 이제 한국 유저가 더 편하게 도움말을 확인할 수 있을 것이라고 생각합니다.
SimuTranslator에 오류때문인지 업로드가 되지 않아서 우리 팀이 번역한 60개의 도움말 파일을 여기에 업로드하겠습니다. 확인해보시고 파일에 문제가 있으면 조언 및 피드백 부탁드립니다. 파일이 64KB가 넘기 때문에 2개의 파일로 나눠서 업로드하겠습니다.
감사합니다.
p.s 번역을 진행하면서 여러 통의 문의 메일을 보냈는데 친절하게 답변해준 prissi에게 감사합니다.

prissi

The number of help files is not fixed but rather decided by the language authors. Some help files are not connected with dialogues. So not all Help texts are linked and thus not all help texts need translations. I will see through them.