News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Completion of Korean Translation of Simultrans Help

Started by steve0312, November 02, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve0312

Hi, I'm a Simultrans Korean user.
I was looking for a simulation game and I learned about Simultrans, and I was trying to use the help while playing the game, but I felt uncomfortable because the Korean translation was not fully done. Some of the people who play Simultrans in Korea like me also felt the same problem. So we made a team and we tried to translate the Simultrans help into full Korean, and we checked out that there were 24 Korean translations in a total of 60 help files. So we did the Hangul translation of the remaining 36 files.
The attached file is a file that we downloaded and translated into Korean, and we saved it as UTF-8 so that Korean can be recognized without any problems. Originally, I applied for subscription approval to upload it to the SimultransTranslator site, but it has not yet been approved and it has been put into the translation category of the official community here. Check and ask for feedback if there is a problem.
P.s. And I'd like to ask you to sign up for the SimultransTranslator site. I requested approval under the name stev0312 and steve Lee. plz...

안녕하세요 저는 Simutrans 한국 유저입니다.
시뮬레이션 게임을 찾다가 Simutrans 게임을 알게 되었습니다. 게임을 하다가 도움말을 이용하려고 했는데 한국어 번역이 완전히 이뤄지지 않아서 불편함을 느꼈습니다. 저와 같이 한국에서 Simutrans를 플레이하는 일부 인원들 또한 같은 문제점을 느꼈습니다. 그래서 저희는 팀을 제작해서 Simutrans 도움말의 완전한 한국어 번역을 시도했습니다. 저희가 확인해보니 총 60개의 도움말 파일에서 24개 파일의 한글 번역이 완료되었습니다. 따라서 저희는 나머지 36개의 파일에 대한 한글 번역을 진행했습니다.
첨부한 파일은 저희가 영문 도움말 파일을 다운받아서 직접 한국어로 번역한 파일입니다. 한국어가 문제없이 인식될 수 있도록 UTF-8로 저장했습니다. 원래는 SimutransTranslator 사이트에 올리려고 가입 승인을 신청했지만 아직 허가되지 않아서 공식 커뮤니티인 이 곳의 번역 카테고리에 올리게 되었습니다. 확인해보시고 문제가 있다면 피드백을 부탁합니다.
p.s 그리고 SimutransTranslator 사이트 가입 승인 부탁드립니다. steve0312와 steve Lee라는 이름으로 승인을 요청했었습니다.

An_dz

Great job guys. Frank (above) deals with the translator so he is the guy to set new users.

Frank

Quote from: An_dz on November 03, 2018, 03:02:15 PM
Great job guys. Frank (above) deals with the translator so he is the guy to set new users.

all admin ( FrankP, prissi, Dwachs, napik, vsys ) can set users

prissi

I added him. Everyone of the admin sees also, if a user had been added. He also got his message with the initial password.