News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Question: Is there any updates coming soon for the vehicles for this pakset

Started by fam621, December 08, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

Hi James, I have been wondering for a long time and wanted to ask; Will there any updates coming soon for the vehicles for this pakset (i.e. liveries, new vehicles, etc) and I know you have a lot of other priorities and a huge list of them, but out of curiosity I just wanted to ask

jamespetts

Over Christmas, I often undertake quite a lot of pakset work. The priority this year is finishing adding multiple classes to railway carriages.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

fam621

Nice to hear, also will new vehicles be a priority anytime soon?

jamespetts

If I have time, I may add some additional GWR carriages when adding classes.

I thought that you were part way through producing some new vehicles? I know that you posted some .dat and .png files which were untested, but did not reply when I asked you to test/compile them before I integrated them.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

fam621

Originally, I was making liveries for the pakset and also. I am not really going to be producing new trains/liveries as my passion for playing this game has kind of disappeared.