News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Congrats on this board's promotion! :)

Started by Isaac Eiland-Hall, December 22, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isaac Eiland-Hall

pumuckl999

Yes, I´ve seen ingame a misterious curiosity. Thank you.

But I was never before a moderator.
No idea, what to do. Maybe i should invent a board tax or slap some users. Yes, hard times will come now.

Or I could publish some of my sources here. I will reflect that up to the release of the next version from our pakset.

michelstadt

Thank you Isaac for promoting our set. Version 1.0 will be released next week. Stay tuned  :) .

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Leartin

Congratulations!

A minor detail: I think this paksets board should appear above pak192.comic, so they are sorted by size.

(Mod tip: Slapping users works best with a stinking wet fish. Trouts are usually a good choice, but for some variety use a red herring every now and then)

Yona-TYT

Quote(Mod tip: Slapping users works best with a stinking wet fish. Trouts are usually a good choice, but for some variety use a red herring every now and then)

Wait a moment, I had already been slapped with a fish before, that I do not forget !!!! .....  :o :P ;)

Quote from: IgorEliezer on December 09, 2013, 07:47:34 PM
I prefer a slimmy fish slap.

jamespetts

Quote from: Leartin on December 23, 2018, 09:19:48 AM
(Mod tip: Slapping users works best with a stinking wet fish. Trouts are usually a good choice, but for some variety use a red herring every now and then)

How about kippers?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

pumuckl999

I´m living at baltic sea, we have fishes in all sizes and colors here. The red for those who use other boards, the big for those who does´nt play ST  ???.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: pumuckl999 on December 22, 2018, 10:07:58 AMMaybe i should invent a board tax or slap some users.

Try it and see what happens. :glares:

Sincerely,
- Benevolent Dictator

;-)