News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Passengers evaluation icon on station information window

Started by Ranran(retired), January 11, 2019, 11:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranran(retired)

Now I start that work again.
I am sorry on my previous attempts to proceed several things at the same time. It led to confusion. So this time I focused on the station information and split this from thread : More graphical symbols!.

Currently there is no consistency because symbols and text are mixed.
Also, as pointed out by Frank, not all fonts also have face fonts.
There ware opinions that tool tip help is necessary for symbolizing.

Now I updated the patch. (split it to new branch.)

Changes from last time:
-It is now possible to launch even if there is no icon pak file.
NOTE: When there is no icon, it is the same display as before. In order to display icons, four icons must be present.

-The text of the tooltip diverted the existing text as much as possible. The explanation of the icon is the same as the help text of the chart button.
  Only one translation word - "Passengers:" is newly required when using symbol icon.
  This intentionally distinguishes it so that you can prepare a suitable translation for this place.
  For example, in the case of Japanese, the word "旅客の評価"(passenger's evaluation) was originally used here, but if divert "Passengers" it will become "旅客"(passenger).

-I added the same notation as chart label on tool tip. This will clarify the relationship between the icon and the chart.

-The image with the alpha channel on the GUI is buggy affected by nighttime display, so I took countermeasures. (This is a common bug with Standard.)
  Do not use png and pak which previously I attached to that thread.

You can change the design by preparing pak files. Conversely, if you delete those files you can return to the previous display.
Please refer to attached dat and png file for how to make icons.

I attach a modified version of png and pak file.

Please tell me the face icon about this matter of you, HAPPY or UNHAPPY or (´・ω・`)?

EDIT: move tooltip display position downward and added sample image to this post

EDIT2: I updated symbol and source files and put those in one zip file. - 1/14/2019
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

wlindley

Color ideograph icons are good, but the colors need to match.  You have a yellow happy face that corresponds to the white line on the graph, an orange frowny face that corresponds to the red Unhappy line, a red "No entry" symbol that corresponds I suppose to the blue No Route line, a yellow blob of some sort that corresponds to who-knows-what color on the graph.
Instead, you should have a white happy-face for the white line, change the graph's red Unhappy to orange for the orange frowny-face, make the graph's No Route be red to match the No Entry icon, and clarify the fourth icon by making sure its color matches the corresponding legend and line on the graph.  Then the whole thing starts to really make sense.  Right now it's confusing because of conflicting color meanings.

jamespetts

Thank you very much for this: this is most helpful.

First of all, I do agree with W. Lindley that it would make sense for the overall colour scheme of the icons to match the colours of the chart. Yellow is a well known colour to associate with a happy face, so in this case it might well be worthwhile changing the graph colour for this (a straight swap with "waiting" should suffice).

If we are looking at this, I do suggest that we reconsider "unhappy", as this has a more specific meaning than the word "unhappy" usefully conveys. It refers either to overcrowding or excessive waiting time. I wonder whether this specific meaning could be more usefully conveyed both in text and graphics?

Also, I should be interested in feedback from others on these proposed changes.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Ranran(retired)

Quote from: wlindley on January 11, 2019, 02:10:26 PMbut the colors need to match.
Yes, it is exactly right. I agree. Thank you for pointing it out. :thumbsup:

Changing the color definition may affect others, so I checked the whole and changed the color.

The color was referred to other windows.
"Convoys" is "Convoys" of Line manager, "Waiting" is "Congestion" of City window, "Arrived" and "Departed" are "Transported" and "Passengers".
Are these colors getting better?

Quote from: jamespetts on January 11, 2019, 09:15:44 PMI do suggest that we reconsider "unhappy"
This problem was also pointed out by Vladki before.

Certainly I think Unhappay is an expression that also includes No route and Too slow, but there is a difference whether their travels were succeeded or not.

So I put "/" instead of "," here. how is it?
If we add a distinction between "overcrowding" and "excessive waiting time" later, it will be on the left side item.
Color: purple is left for "overcrowding".

I think that it is better to break "Unhappy" when separating "overcrowding" and "excessive waiting time".
If there are more appropriate short word to express the meaning that the trip was successful but could not be satisfied (caused some kind of problem), you can also respond by changing the translation file.

Phystam

jamespetts

I am on a train now so can only reply briefly, but I note that it is not correct that the journeys of "unhappy" passengers succeed: they are either turned away from the station because it us too full or wait so long for a service that they give up.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Vladki

Just yesterday I was thinking about unhappy / no route / too slow. Overcrowded stop is clear. But how about waiting time? Does it mean only waiting at this stop? Shouldn't it fall under too slow? And even if I see lot of too slow, it might mean that the problem is somewhere further on their route.

How about one more category "too expensive"? Showing passengers that would travel if there would be lower class transportation available?

Ranran(retired)

I might have interpreted "left" in the wrong direction... (´・ω・`)
Passengers came to the station, but were they angry and stopped departing?
If so, I think that Unhappy is not suitable and I can't think of any suitable words.
Is it advisable to separate it into "overcrowding" and "excessive waiting time"?
Also "/" Needs to be returned to ",".

By placing text as a symbol, we can afford space, so I think that we could afford to add new items.
It is a good thing if it can clarify the issue that is occurring, but I do not know how much work it is.
Is it easy to add a distinction between "overcrowding" and "excessive waiting time"?

EDIT: Now I check Unhappy case.

Unhappy case:

1simhalt.ccwait so longwaiting too long at the station
2simworld.ccovercrowdinggive up departure because of station crowding
3simworld.ccovercrowdingreturn station was crowding
4simvehicle.ccovercrowdingThe vehicle on board was overcrowding
station was overcrowded
Is this all? Is my understanding correct?

EDIT2: Fix case 4 to station overcrowded

jamespetts

Thank you for your thoughts on this. I am a little confused by case 4, as passengers do not leave and register as unhappy merely because a particular convoy is overcrowded. Can I check to which line in simvehicle.cc to which you are referring?

There may well be much sense in separating case 1 from cases 2-4, as this is different in nature. The symbol for waiting too long might be a clock face whereas the symbol for overcrowding might be a symbolic representation of three people in close proximity. Separating these would require adding a graph and a dataset for the new distinct type, which would require altering the saved game format. I presume that you know how to do this? Other than that, it should not be too difficult in principle to do this.

I should be grateful for others' views on this separation.

Adding a display for "too expensive", by contrast, would be much more difficult, and would also greatly increase computational load, as passengers would have to search not only for routes that they can afford but also for routes which they cannot afford to check whether there being no routes that they can afford is because there are no routes at all or because there are routes but only ones that they cannot afford. I do not think that this would be sensible.

Vladki

So at the moment "too expensive" is not distinguishable from "no route". So the exact wording would be "no route in given class".

For cases 1 and 4, is there a way to distinguish between waiting too long because the interval is long - which is predictable, and should be accounted for when estimating the travel time - and waiting too long because all vehicles are overcrowded?

Does #3 really matter? You cannot get off on overcrowded station?

fam621

That is such an outstanding feature that I personally would like to be seen incorporated into the main game.  :)

jamespetts

Quote from: Vladki on January 12, 2019, 09:33:28 PM
So at the moment "too expensive" is not distinguishable from "no route". So the exact wording would be "no route in given class".

For cases 1 and 4, is there a way to distinguish between waiting too long because the interval is long - which is predictable, and should be accounted for when estimating the travel time - and waiting too long because all vehicles are overcrowded?

Does #3 really matter? You cannot get off on overcrowded station?

Yes - in the first case, the passengers are not currently recorded as "unhappy" at all, but as "too slow", as the journey time takes into account the waiting time. Only in the second case are passengers currently registered as "unhappy" (case 1 in the table).

As to overcrowded stations - the point is not that the passengers cannot get off the trains/buses/etc., but that they cannot get into the station to begin their journeys.

In relation to labelling "no route", "no route in a given class" might be more correct in the circumstances.

Ranran(retired)

Quote from: jamespetts on January 12, 2019, 08:30:30 PMI am a little confused by case 4, as passengers do not leave and register as unhappy merely because a particular convoy is overcrowded. Can I check to which line in simvehicle.cc to which you are referring?

// The avoid_overcrowding setting is activated
// Halt overcrowded - discard passengers, and collect no revenue.
// Experimetal 7.2 - also calculate a refund.

// Add passengers to unhappy (due to overcrowding) passengers.
halt->add_pax_unhappy(tmp.menge);

Sorry, that was my misunderstanding. It seems also the station is too crowded at simvehicle.cc line 905-934.  :-[

Quote from: jamespetts on January 12, 2019, 08:30:30 PMI presume that you know how to do this? Other than that, it should not be too difficult in principle to do this.
Probably I can do it. I will try if separation is preferred.

Quote from: jamespetts on January 12, 2019, 08:30:30 PMThe symbol for waiting too long might be a clock face whereas the symbol for overcrowding might be a symbolic representation of three people in close proximity.

This is still not in-game image but how's this?

jamespetts

Those symbols look good to me - thank you for that. You will need to colour co-ordinate them with the graphs, of course, but no doubt you are aware of that.

As for incrementing the saved game version, you need to increment EX_SAVE_MINOR in simversion.h and then load/save the new values only if file->get_extended_revision() >= [the new incremented number] OR file->get_extended_version() >= [one greater than the current major version number].

Does this make sense?

Also, what are others' views on (1) the separation in principle; and (2) the new symbols?

Ranran(retired)

Here is the new in-game screenshot.

Please tell me the words that are appropriate for the new two separated labels.
Also I would appreciate if you could tell me impressions about the icon and color of the chart.
The color of "Convoys" gave the same color as "Convoys" of City list chart as a result of giving priority to "Too waiting".

jamespetts

Thank you for this. I suggest "Turned away" and "Gave up waiting" instead of "Overcrowding" and "Too waiting" respectively.

The tooltip texts will also need modifying to "The number of passengers who have been turned away from this stop because it is overcrowded" and "The number of passengers who had to wait so long that they gave up" respectively.

Ranran(retired)

I think that it may be difficult for player to understand that "Gave up waiting" occurs at other stations(not a departing station).

EDIT:
Thank you for text advise.

- I updated my Github branch.
- Symbol files attached to post # 1 has been updated.

EDIT2:
Additional notes:
I incremented EX_VERSION_MINOR.
This is aimed to compare whether display of symbols and whether pakset has symbols or not. (Explicit that the Simutrans-Extended.exe has display capability of symbol.)
Is it OK?

Ranran(retired)

Now Ranran challenges even more combos.
Simutrans's GUI has many indicators. Speed, distance, capacity etc.
The station information window has a subtle margin. So I came up with put a indicator here. :lightbulb:

I prepared some sample images.  Please check ;)

Unlike the above indicators, this displays percentage distribution.
If only the flattened banana is visible, that is a proof that you are a good president. It becomes gray when there is no data.

#1 - Just added an indicator below.
#2 - In order to make it more meaningful, I have added the total number of generated together.
But this is not enough space on the right side. It will cause problems at stations with millions of passengers.
So #3 and #4 moved the total number next to the indicator.
I also tested the appearance when the indicator height was made thick.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thank you.  (´・ω・`)らんらん♪

Ves

I like the approach, and I understand the difficulties.
What if you write out the total amount of passengers, and then split it up into percentages? Using your example #2 (which I think I like the best. #4 makes the filled bar smaller and smaller the more passengers there are, #3 does that as well, only now it is unclear what the number means and #1 doesnt tell me how much passengers are the total), it would spell out 754 (76% :) , 9% (crowded icon) etc). You would only have to make sure that the percentages add up tp 100, and not more or less due to rounding errors.
That would save you alot of space for when there are alot of passengers.

wlindley

Looking great!

After some weeks of squinting, I am guessing the rightmost yellow "blob" icon is a snail? 

Spenk009

This is a great addition to help players understand their network. Are there tooltips for each entry (icon + value)? I agree entirely with Ves on which is best.

Can we add a poll to the topic if anyone has another opinion?

Ranran(retired)

Thank you for telling me your opinions. Those were very helpful for me. :)

Quote from: Ves on January 17, 2019, 03:05:00 PMWhat if you write out the total amount of passengers

I thought it was a good idea to display it in percentage.
However, in this case as well, there is not enough space because "%" characters increase.

Quote from: wlindley on January 17, 2019, 07:34:55 PMyellow "blob" icon is a snail? 
Yes. Is it unclear? Icon size is just 10 px square, so it's quite difficult.
I hope the player can understand once by assisting with tooltip help.

Quote from: Spenk009 on January 18, 2019, 12:04:27 PMAre there tooltips for each entry (icon + value)?
Yes, you move the cursor around the icon, then the tooltip is displayed.

Another idea is to separate the line with "Passengers:".

In this case it may seem somewhat unnatural with consistency with Storage capacity display.

fam621

When will this all be incorporated into the main game?

Ves

Quote from: Ranran on January 19, 2019, 02:03:26 AM

I thought it was a good idea to display it in percentage.
However, in this case as well, there is not enough space because "%" characters increase.
Oh, you are right, it gets very long indeed!
I would think it is always best to have the total amount of passengers immediately after the description "Passengers:" since you otherwise could get confused about what that number is all about.

So what if you take this one:

and move the passenger count one line up (next to "Passengers:"), and then keep the percentages and the filled bar on the lower line, but make it so that the first percentage, as well as the left end of the filled bar, is directly below the passenger count? I believe that would make it look like one unit and the player would hopefully automatically group that together to be all about passengers.

Ranran(retired)

Thank you for your opinion. Now I have made some improvements.

Changes:

- Separated the record about mail.
Previously, mail enabled stops counted the no route of mails together. Therefore there was a issue that mail stops always display red indicator or adding a lot of no route (mail tends to be no route so as not to look for alternate routes) when both passenger and mail are enabled, so it needed to be fixed.
However, I thought that the record of mail was also useful information, so I separated it and made a new item.

These are only two of delivery success and no route.
If we need discussion on mail statistics, I think that it is better to do with another thread.

- Delivery success count of mail and no route added to the chart.
Proofreading on labels and help texts will be a great help.

mail_delivered
The number of mails which have delivered successfully from this stop
mail_no_route
The number of mails which could not find a route to their destination

Passenger service is not provided
This stop has no user
Mail service is not provided
This stop does not have mail user

- I added two special icons of mail delivery success and no route.
If pakset do not have these two, "Happy" and "No Route" of passengers will be displayed instead.

- Passengers/Mail evaluation display will be hidden if those services are invalid.

- Display the possibility of issue instead of symbols when there is no record
(1) There is no waiting passenger/mail and the arrival of convoy has not been past 2 months.

(2) There is no waiting passenger/mail and there have been no users in the last 2 months.

I would like to get your feedback on these. Thank you. (´・ω・`)らんらん♪

wlindley

"Mail" is an uncountable or mass noun; you have "one piece of mail, two pieces of mail" and not "one mail, two mails" -- just like "software."  And the mail service has customers, not users. Thus the strings ought to be more like:

The amount of mail successfully delivered from this stop
The amount of mail which could not find a route to its destination
Mail service is not provided
This stop does not have mail customers

Ves

I think it looks much better like that!
There is only one thing that I find look a little strange, and that is the placement of "mail" so much too far to the left of the colon.
Either I think the entire mail entry needs to follow up directly after "Mail:", or even better I think: The "Mail:" needs to be moved much right so the colons are benieth each other. Be aware, of corse, that in other languages, mail might be a longer word than passengers, so you would need to find out which one is longer before determining where the colon should be placed. Am I making sence?

I like the idea of greying out the mail and passenger entries, however I think caution must be given to what is being described:
If I read "passenger service not provided" I assume that is because there actually is no passengerlines or -convoys that are scheduled to stop at that stop. If, however, there where a problem somewhere that hinders my convoys to serve the stop and the two months had passed, I would much rather have it written out "passenger service interrupted" or "passenger service down since 2 months" or something similar that states that there is a problem.

----

Another point that I have been thinking about, but which would require some work, is that everywhere else in the game, the color yellow has been associated with some kind of attention to problems of some sort. However the color green is the color that is associated with "everything is fine".
I know that this makes it a bit difficult for this situation, since a smiley normally is yellow and you made the graph and the color in the filled bar yellow to match that. What I wonder is what do you think, and ultimately, how it would look like if you either added a green hint on the smiley, or made the smiley green, and all associated yellow colors green?

Ranran(retired)

My thanks to both of you. Those are very helpful.

Quote from: Ves on January 22, 2019, 05:27:49 PMThe "Mail:" needs to be moved much right so the colons are benieth each other.
Yeah, you are right.

It looks more better.

If I read "passenger service not provided" I assume that is because there actually is no passengerlines or -convoys that are scheduled to stop at that stop. If, however, there where a problem somewhere that hinders my convoys to serve the stop and the two months had passed, I would much rather have it written out "passenger service interrupted" or "passenger service down since 2 months" or something similar that states that there is a problem.

What (1) intends is, judging from the state of the station and the record, the station has a passenger (or mail) attribute , but in the months a (mail) convoy is not in operation there and there is no record on passengers(or mail).
Roughly speaking, "No (mail) convoy operation past a few months".
NOTE: Mail can accurately determine the presence or absence of mail convoy, but passengers can not. (It may be that just I do not know how to do that, and of course if you add new code it will probably be possible). Thus, in the case of passengers, it will announce whether there is a convoy being operated.

(2) shows the situation where the passenger's (or mail) convoy is operating but there is no user at all (eg the station is on the wilderness).

Are these explanations gotten to the point?

I am not an English speaker, so I think I can not prepare a suitable English text there.
Can you think of text that accurately conveys these to players?
Due to the problem of the number of characters, it can not be a long sentence. You can refer to above images for restrictions on the number of characters.

Quotehow it would look like if you either added a green hint on the smiley, or made the smiley green, and all associated yellow colors green?

I tried making only the bar green, but I think it's not so good. (´・ω・`)
What do you guys think?

Another point that I have been thinking about, but which would require some work, is that everywhere else in the game, the color yellow has been associated with some kind of attention to problems of some sort. However the color green is the color that is associated with "everything is fine".
Yes, I noticed this point. I also know that Ves has written TODO about station status (text) in the code.
Station status bar is indicates whether or not it is operating normally like signal. And it displays only one color but evaluation indicator is "帯グラフ".
(I don't know what name is in English.)
Band graph? Bar chart? It does not seem to have a dedicated word like Japanese.
Since it use many colors at the same time, the possibility of color conflict is high.
And in this window, a happy icon suggests the meaning of color.

Since the yellow color of the station status bar represents empty, I do not think it is a suitable color.(or decision criterion)

ACarlotti

Quote from: Ves on January 17, 2019, 03:05:00 PM
I like the approach, and I understand the difficulties.
What if you write out the total amount of passengers, and then split it up into percentages? Using your example #2 (which I think I like the best. #4 makes the filled bar smaller and smaller the more passengers there are, #3 does that as well, only now it is unclear what the number means and #1 doesnt tell me how much passengers are the total), it would spell out 754 (76% :) , 9% (crowded icon) etc). You would only have to make sure that the percentages add up tp 100, and not more or less due to rounding errors.
That would save you alot of space for when there are alot of passengers.

Thinking back to this post, there are a couple of things I disagree with.
1) I don't think it is necessary to have percentages add up to 100% - I think there are other concerns that are important, and people should be able to accept that rounded figures might not add up to 100%. (However round-to-nearest would have the undesirable property thata displayed value of 100% might not mean everyone.)
2) I think percentages (at least to 0 d.p.) are too imprecise, at least for small numbers. Maybe they have benefits for big numbers where the exact value is unimportant, but for small values I think it would be better to give an exact value. For example, I'd rather be told that 2 out of 1000 people left because they were waiting too long, than be told that either 0% or 1% of people were waiting too long.

Perhaps a better algorithm would be to compute the percentage to 2 significant figures, rounded down (to avoid the problem of stuff rounding to 100%; alternatively we could scale by 0.995 and then round to nearest). We then display the percentage only if it uses fewer characters than the exact value (so for <1000 passengers the exact value is always used, for more than 1000 passengers the exact value usually won't be used, unless that is less than 10% of the total (so the total is more than 10000), and for more than 10000 passengers the exact value would only ever be used with more than about a million passengers in total.

jamespetts

Thank you Ranran for your very diligent work on this and to everyone else for the very helpful and precise feedback. If I may add some feedback of my own at this juncture:

(1) "no mail service" and "no passenger service" is probably clearer than "mail service is not provided" and "passenger service is not provided", but these should only show if there are no mail or passenger transporting lines/convoys (respectively) registered to call at the stop in question;
(2) the percentages versus actual numbers issue is a complex one; I wonder whether a solution would be to have one or other of the values (i.e. the percentage or the absolute numbers) as part of the tooltip (in which case, I should be grateful for people's views as to which would be better);
(3) I think that the snail icon is clear, but there is a limit to what can be achieved with low pixel counts;
(4) I like the new mail success and failure icons; and
(5) a green face would not be a good idea as the person would look ill; perhaps a green tick or similar would be better (if green be used, the graph colours should be co-ordinated).

Thank you very much for your work on this: this is most helpful.

Ranran(retired)

What about the two labels on the chart? I am putting temporary things now. - "mail_delivered" and "mail_no_route"

EDIT:
Is it reasonable to swap the order of Too slow and No route?
Since Too slow has a route, measures such as speed up and increase convoy can be taken, I think that the problem is lower than No route.

jamespetts

For the labels, it is probably better to have "Mail delivered" and "No route (mail)" together with "No route (passengers)" or "No route (pass.)" if the latter will not fit instead of simply "No route".

Swapping the order seems sensible so that the best states are to the left and the worse to the right.

Ves

True, a green face would probably look more ill than happy ? but a green blob like on the mail could work!

Percentages over actual numbers, I see the point of the case with "2 out of 1000", however, I don't see that it really would make a big difference to have the actual number displayed. I would think that if there is less than one procent that, say have no route, it could display as <1%. Whenever you see that, you know that it is indeed "very few passengers". Ok, if you have a station with a million passengers, 1% means 10.000 passengers, however that can easily be fixed by adding decimals to the percentages, for instance add one decimal when the passengercount reach 100.000 (0,1% of 100.000 is 100 passengers, so <0,1% means "less than 100 passengers").
As to the rounding errors that might occur, I DO think it must add up to 100%, at least by numbers (excluding the < sign). It should round up between 0 and 1 procent, round normally between 1 and 99 procent and round down between 99 and 100 procent. That would mean that if you have one passenger out of ten thousand, that category would show as 1% (with the added <), and the rest of the categories now only sums up to 99%.

I would prefer to have the percentages displayed at all times, and then the actual numbers in the tooltip.

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A6003 via Tapatalk

Ranran(retired)

Thank you for your feedback. Based on them I added some modifications.

About happy/mail deliverd icon and color:
I prepared alternative icons.

#1 Happy face (Conventional)

#2 Green check

#3 Green check in circle

Which is the better? and how is the appearance of the green bar?
Is there a voting function in the forum? (´・ω・`)

I think that it is necessary to change the name of "Happy" if it is to be a green icon.

About the percentages versus actual numbers:

In # 1, the actual number is displayed in the tool tip.
I do not think that actual numbers are so important. Because when you think that you want to know it, you will be able to quickly check it with the chart below.
Unfortunately, however, we can not confirm because it is now broken and the number is now out of sight. I made the right margin the same as standard, but still can not see the part that protrudes.
There is certainly ambiguity, but this display is reset every month so the beginning of the month is always inaccurate. And the smaller the problem, the greater the fluctuation of the month. It might be better if the annual indicator is somewhere.

Check for other cases, if pakset does not have an icon, 64-size pakset, mail bar and chart color and label.

I did not want to divide it into two lines from the viewpoint of layout (such as gave up waiting and  too slow and no route thing), so I made it like this.
I think that it is unnecessary to place much emphasis on cases without icons.
If integrated this, 128.britain-ex will be provided new icons with exe. Other pakset can also be copied from 128.britain-ex.
I uploaded the source of the icon here. If happy face is changed it will be updated
https://github.com/Ranran-the-JuicyPork/simutrans-pak128.britain/commits/master

I would appreciate it if you guys could give feedback on these. Thank you. (´・ω・`)らんらん♪

Vladki

Hello, just a quick note.

Showing the absolute numbers is imho more interesting, as the percentage can be roughly estimated from the color bar.
Also I would prefer putting all the numbers in one line to save vertical space.
Tooltip would be nice for explanation of what each icon means.