News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Livestock truck part 2

Started by druid, April 10, 2009, 01:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

druid

Have had another go at alivestock wagon for pak britain. have a look and let me know what you think.

The Hood

Looking good.  I would change it so that there are only 4 wheels on the truck though.

VS

Isn't it a bit short? (disregard if you know what you are doing!)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

The Hood

Not for a pre-1960 railway wagon in Britain (compare with the length of coal wagons in pakBritain)

druid

Here is the new version with four wheels

jamespetts

Aha, progress! However, the wheels are a little large compared to the size of the body: have a look at the pictures to which I linked in the other thread for an idea of the accurate proportion. (The size of the individual wheels on the first one were closer).
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

If you make the wheels a tad smaller, I think it will look very good :)

druid

hows this with smaller wheels

The Hood

Looking good - hard to give a definitive view without seeing it as a simutrans object though...

jamespetts

I'd say  that the wheels should be half that size again...
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.