News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

ltsr-6wheel-brake-dia22 (LTSR livery)

Started by Vladki, March 04, 2019, 09:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladki

Some rotations (N/NW/SE/S) of the ltsr-6wheel-brake-dia22 in LTSR livery, have colors from Midland Livery.
Also ltsr-6wheel-composite-dia8-mr_*.png and ltsr-6wheel-dia4-mr_*.png are a bit darker than the rest of Midland livery. (But that might be intentional?)

jamespetts

I do not believe that this is a bug: I have just checked and all the rotations appear to be correct. I believe that what you are seeing is that the ends are red in colour, which is correct: a number of railway companies at the time, including the LT&SR painted the ends of brake carriages red.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Vladki

Compare N vs. S image and E vs. W image I think it was painted red on sides as well.

jamespetts

No, they are definitely brown on the sides - which rotations specifically do you think to be in Midland livery?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Vladki

OK, the sides facing east are so dark, that I cannot distinguish red/brown. Sides facing south are definitely brown, so I think it is OK.

jamespetts

I can see how the red ends might have given the impression that the darker sides were also red.