News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Development screenshot: buildings

Started by Phystam, March 18, 2019, 04:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phystam

Here is a board for newly-developing buildings.
Your comments welcome!

Phystam

New western town hall—this building was used until 1987 as Okaya city hall, Nagano prefecture.

jamespetts

For some reason, I cannot like/thank/reward posts on this subforum - but this is splendid.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Phystam

Latest progress --- Large concrete station building

The model of this building is Kobe station, built in 1934.

killwater

Looks better in game than in reality :)

Vladki

Hello, finally I had some time to load the pak256 (version 1.2) in game and had a look. It is wonderful. The graphics are amazing. Keep up the good work

Phystam

New industry --- forestry.
This feature will be available in the next update.

Mariculous

Thank you for creating Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof.

Well, I see the differences but at a first view I thought "Wait? Wasn't it a Japanese pakset? What the hell is Düsseldorf main station doing there"

Vladki

Did the architect sell the same project twice?

Phystam

That's interesting. I am now in Germany, so I can see some interesting station buildings in Germany, including Duesseldorf Hbf.
There are lots of 'imitated' europian buildings like that in Japan, so I think that that station building is also.

prissi

Since both are center of steel industry for a long time, their inspiration may come from Japanese visiting; especially since Duesseldorf ist the Japanese "Industrial European headqurter" ...

Phystam

Phystam