News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Regions

Started by freddyhayward, June 05, 2020, 01:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freddyhayward

I'm interested to see what this new feature brings but the latest build currently crashes during loading, the backtrace showed COM_KG_1970_06_50 but I don't know how many or if all buildings are affected.

freddyhayward

The game now works after deleting (actually, renaming) the game folder containing saves etc. and downloading the nightly package, though I don't know which of the two actually fixed the problem.

EDIT: Building from source now works, though I still don't know what caused the original issue.

Ranran(Hibernating)

Quote from: freddyhayward on June 05, 2020, 01:10:30 AM
I'm interested to see what this new feature brings but the latest build currently crashes during loading, the backtrace showed COM_KG_1970_06_50 but I don't know how many or if all buildings are affected.
I can confirm this too.
I'm not sure if we need a pak made with the latest makeobj or some new parameters in config. But it seems to have lost compatibility with all past versions of pakset or pakfile.
(´・ω・`)シミュトランスのアップデート履歴(日本語) (※更新停止中)
bit.ly/3AuKHHP

jamespetts

Thank you for the report: I believe that I have now fixed this. I should be grateful if you could re-test with the next nightly build. I will start a new thread to explain this feature shortly.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.