News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

[Minor Problem v3.3] Misspelled Word

Started by knightly, May 03, 2009, 04:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knightly

Please see attached image.

Colin

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

tick tock

I guess this is the place to put typos.  Here's another.  (See attached.)

jamespetts

Colin,

you need to download the updated configuration files to fix the typing errors, since they are in the en.tab file, not in the program file.

Tick Tock,

thank you for pointing that out - I will try to get it fixed for the next release.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Colin

Quote from: jamespetts on May 05, 2009, 09:26:54 AM
Colin,

you need to download the updated configuration files to fix the typing errors, since they are in the en.tab file, not in the program file.

Hi James, Thanks again all ok now.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.