News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

The World in Pak64 (updated)

Started by fuzion_051, May 05, 2009, 07:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzion_051

I'm not sure whether to reply in my older thread so I just started this one.

My "The World" layout is already in the year 2009 and has much more planes than my previous one. For those who haven't read my first related thread about this, here's the info. I've somewhat recreated the global airline industry with a world map, with planes flying from different real-world cities located around the map.

The planes that I used in my updated map are the ones which I have rendered from my sketchup models (see thread), though they are a bit smaller than the default planes and have a somewhat blurry graphics. (However, I think they're still indentifyable).

I'll be posting the link for the download for those who might want to have a look at it.

vilvoh

Although is very easy to find it, the original topic is here...I'm glad you continue with this, It's always good to have this kind of pak64 feedbacks and reports. :)

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

fuzion_051

Here's the link for the .sve file. I'll be posting also the link for my pak folder, since I use tons of addons.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HWOB7XF2

Here's the link for the pak folder

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DSIPS5U4

Alex. Brose

Please try not to double-post. Edit your last comment instead, fuzion_051. ;)

Everybody will see the edit as new post then.

fuzion_051

Oh sorry. What did I double post then? (Or do you mean I reply on my older thread? Sorry I'm a bit confused) :-\

Alex. Brose

« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:49:31 »
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:01:13 »

You see what i mean? :)
This i a classic double-post. If you edit an 1, 2, 3... hours old post, everybody in the forum will see you edit as NEW post.
That's the way we do.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: fuzion_051 on May 05, 2009, 08:13:15 AM
Oh sorry. What did I double post then? (Or do you mean I reply on my older thread? Sorry I'm a bit confused) :-\

You should see a "Modify" button (or other word if you use non-english on the forum) on each of your posts. The guideline we use is that if your post is the last one in a thread; you may post a new message if it has been at least 24 hours from the time of your last post; but if you want to post sooner, to use the Modify link and edit your last post.

I merged your double-post into a single post. :-)

bbc100

Limoncello

Hello Fuzion. I wanted to ask you if you have the old savegame (which you do not have all the identical A380) If you have it, please upload it. Thanks, Limoncello.
PS: Sorry for the use of interpreters.

VictorKoehler

Fuzion Hello, I'm downloading the file, give a hint:
Upload games and folders by the server
forum to do this, the response or the modification,
click on "Additional Options". These sites rarely
can download with Cérences as
OrbitDownloader!

Download of the PAK64.Brasil b3ta here

asaphxiix

could you please post the file anew, as megaupload has been closed by corporate sobs?

greenling

sorry asaphxiix
The thread are dead.
Some People they have be talk over this Thread cam since Dezember 2010 not more in the Simutrans Forum.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!