News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

german Android-gameplay

Started by MobileGlotze, November 30, 2021, 07:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MobileGlotze

Hey,
on YouTube I showed some gameplay of simutrans on Android.

Mark Sipplingen is a small region of the kreutzland empire and my game starts at the of the 1870's. Hope u enjoy it.
Note: it is in german.

Part 1:

Part 2:

MobileGlotze

The company needs more trains for the coal mines.

MobileGlotze

The Cole industry needs more woods. The Transport company build more tracks and engines for more woods (:

Andarix

The ? top left in windows open the InGame help.

In German, this is quite complete and up-to-date.

To change the company name, click on the green square in the player list.

Your signal arrangement will also bring you problems.
Tutorial Mehrzugbetrieb
Eisenbahnsignale ab 0.89.02

The interface can now be changed with themes. You can find it in the display settings. There are also some included that enlarge the controls.
Anzeigeeinstellungen

The sound settings are now more individual.
Soundeinstellungen

Instead of expanding the wood line, it would have been cheaper to extend the 2nd track to the coal dealer. Enough wood was delivered to the coal mine. As long as the station is full of coal, it doesn't need wood.

There is a version of Simutrans for MacOS (PC) but not for iOS (iPhone).

MobileGlotze

Quote from: Andarix on January 23, 2022, 01:45:16 PM
The ? top left in windows open the InGame help.

In German, this is quite complete and up-to-date.

To change the company name, click on the green square in the player list.

Your signal arrangement will also bring you problems.
Tutorial Mehrzugbetrieb
Eisenbahnsignale ab 0.89.02

The interface can now be changed with themes. You can find it in the display settings. There are also some included that enlarge the controls.
Anzeigeeinstellungen

The sound settings are now more individual.
Soundeinstellungen

Instead of expanding the wood line, it would have been cheaper to extend the 2nd track to the coal dealer. Enough wood was delivered to the coal mine. As long as the station is full of coal, it doesn't need wood.

There is a version of Simutrans for MacOS (PC) but not for iOS (iPhone).

Thx a lot! in the new episode I wonder why there are no more wooden trains running! That explains a lot! yeah, I think you can tell I haven't played in a while. I'll look at your links, but I can't promise I'll forget everything :D Thank you for your post!

Next Part the transport company of Mark Sipplingen connect the second woodline. But I Do a mistake...

Andarix

some relevant parameters to look at

fixed cost for vehicles
not set in pak64.german

just_in_time
set 2 in pak64.german

avoid_overcrowding and next parameter no_routing_over_overcrowded one page
pak64.german both parameters are set to 1 (active)

seperate_halt_capacities
set 1 in pak64.german

If you open a factory window and then open the mini-map, then the suppliers (red lines) and consumers (white lines) are shown.

MobileGlotze

This is pretty good when I make a new game! Thank u! I really forgot the good simutrans wiki!  :)

Andarix

Timetables are now also possible with times.

And I recommend removing all the double signals. Double signals on single track routes used from both sides will eventually lead to blockages.

MobileGlotze

Thank u!
Where I find the timetables? And yes. I a little bit silly for using signals :/

I build the first tracks for the passenger lines.

In part 7 I use some Tipps from u andarix! Thx for it!

Andarix

In the timetable, click on the field where the minimum charge is in it. The other entry activates the time-based schedule.

The arrows behind the stops are there to rearrange the stops. They do not determine whether to load or unload.

[de]
Im Fahrplan das Feld anklicken wo die Mindestladung drin steht. Der andere Eintrag aktiviert den zeitbasierten Fahrplan.

Die Pfeile hinter den Halten sind zum umsortieren der Halte da. Sie bestimmen nicht, ob geladen oder Entladen wird.

[/de]

MobileGlotze

The first passengers use the new passenger line 🍻

MobileGlotze

Livestream from the newest simutrans apk on github on my tablet.

It is from yesterday.