News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Passengers aren't being picked up.(Fixed)

Started by BilalAbbas, December 09, 2021, 06:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilalAbbas

Hi guys, just popping in because I'm having issues with my network. All my rail lines are connected and produced a profit, but after a certain point, they just stopped picking up any passengers at all, even though my two main stations both have 8000+ waiting passengers???? And it's not just the trains, but also the buses, trams, and ships that have stopped picking up passengers when there are lots of people waiting, indicating that the network is connected and works.

Leartin

Routing via overcrowded. Since you have main stations which are already over capacity, no new pax are generated if they have no route besides via that main station. It's a setting.

BilalAbbas

Quote from: Leartin on December 09, 2021, 07:18:19 PM
Routing via overcrowded. Since you have main stations which are already over capacity, no new pax are generated if they have no route besides via that main station. It's a setting.
Thanks, I found the problem and it was indeed overcrowding. My ferries just refused to pick up passengers causing a bottleneck, as soon as I deleted the line it fixed it. Lesson learned, no more ferries lol.