News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Detailed statistics

Started by Erniii, May 14, 2009, 05:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erniii

Hello,

I was wondering whether there is a chance to add a few more statistics regarding what and where we transport. For instance I have started to transport mail - but since I do not have many connections (thus not make profit on that) I would like to keep track of the profit/loss generated by all cars/trains transporting mail. Also I would like to know how adding one post office affects all lines transporting mail.

This applies to all goods/pax transported. It would be a great feature if there was a tab with for example pie charts that tell you what percentage each good has in all the goods transported in a certain time frame.

Above that a graph showing what percentage of income is generated by each good in a certain time frame would be also good.

Any thought on that?

ET

prissi

This is a little difficult, since any consist could transport more than one ware. Internally, simutrans keeps track of all passengers, mail and goods transported, but the statistics view is already cluttered and needs an overhaul badly. Thus you all goods would be easily possible.

The percentage income is not really possible at the moment. Principally this would be not too difficult to add. More difficult would be the next page of the financial dialoge, that needs to be programmed ...

LeifInge

I also miss more statistics!

At the moment we got a number for traveled, would it be possible to split this up in goods types?
I also miss a number for percent of seats occupied, its possible to get this for each line, but I was hoping to see this for each type of goods!