News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

[Fixed v3.10] Crash when adjusting Minimum Load

Started by tick tock, May 18, 2009, 02:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tick tock

The program crashes when the user attempts to manually type a new Minimum Load value without first deleting all the characters that are already in the entry box.  In other words, if you made a new line and wanted to change a stop's Minimum Load to 30; in the schedule window (for single convoy or the whole line, it doesn't matter) you must delete the "0" before trying to type "30".  If you try to simply type a "3" in front of the "0", like I do, it will crash.

No crash if the arrow keys are used to adjust or if the existing value is completely deleted before a new entry is made.

Edit:  Problem was not ST Exp - no error in v3.10

jamespetts

Tick tock,

thank you for your bug report. Given this bug report from the Simutrans-Standard nightlies, however, can you check to see whether it can be reproduced in the nightly? I suspect that this is not a Simutrans-Experimental specific problem, as I have not done anything to that part of the code.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

tick tock

Unable to reproduce error when using nightly r2476

knightly

Hi Tick Tock,

You are unable reproduce the error in nightly r2476 because Dwachs said in the other thread that it is already fixed in r2474. :)

jamespetts

3.10, which I hope to release this evening, will incorporate the latest nightly, so that should be fixed there, too. Thank you for the report, though! :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

tick tock

Quote from: jamespetts on May 18, 2009, 08:06:31 AM
I suspect that this is not a Simutrans-Experimental specific problem, as I have not done anything to that part of the code.

Yes, you were correct, the incorporated fix took care of the problem.  No error in v3.10.