News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Translation Base texts/Pak 192.comic to PL

Started by polix, February 17, 2024, 08:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polix

(Polish below)
(Polski poniżej)

Hi.
I have finished translating the basic game texts (100%), and I am in the process of translating Pak192.comic (14.3%) into Polish.
In the case of Pak192.comic, I don't think more is necessary, maybe a few texts...
During the game I will check whether all texts are displayed correctly.
If I notice any errors, I will be grateful for any information on where and how to correct them.
Maybe there are more Polish-speaking players who would contribute to the translation work. It would also be nice to create a Polish section of the forum.
But it depends on how many of us are here.

Cześć.
Skończyłem tłumaczyć postawowe teksty gry (100%), oraz jestem w trakcie tłumaczenia Pak192.comic (14.3%) na język polski.
W przypadku Pak192.comic myślę, że więcej nie jest konieczne, może kilka tekstów...
Podczas gry będę sprawdzał czy wszystkie teksty wyświetlają się poprawnie.
W razie dostrzeżonych błędów będę wdzięczny za wszelkie informacje gdzie co i jak poprawić.
Może jest nas więcej polskojęzycznych graczy, którzy przyczynili by się do pracy nad tłumaczeniami. Fajnie byłoby też stworzyć polski dział forum.
Ale to zależy od tego ilu nas tutaj jest.

Matthew

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.
(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

Flemmbrav

So it's been you!
Thank you so much for your help. This is awesome!

You might have seen it already, they already are part of the new 0.7.1 release, at least as far as it's been on the translator back then.