News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Please look at the simutranslator in your language and search for untranslated

Started by prissi, April 04, 2024, 01:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

The recently renaming of thze new game dialog's buttons and the good list have left a lot of untranslated text in simutranslator. We probably need the popular languages to translate them before the next release due soo. I uploaded them to Simutranslator. Pleae have a look.

Ranran

I suspect that the tooltip that appears on the new "Continue game" button cannot be translated.
pak.256やpak.nipponのような複数タイル市内建築物があるpakセットはextendedではちゃんと遊べません。それどころかextendedの追い越し機能はバグまみれで修正が難しくなっており、都市機能および道路機能というゲーム土台部分を壊し、開発作業&コードメンテナンスの足かせになっている。それは最終的にプレイヤーの損失に他ならない。その原因は全て1人の日本人=ひめし@himeshi_hob(THleaderH)によるもの。周囲のアドバイスをガン無視して結局実装されてしまった。彼は問題を認識しつつ5年以上放置して今なおOTRPの開発を続けている。あまりにも身勝手で無責任。日本の人達はそういう事実にちゃんと目を向けるべき(´・ω・`)

Roboron

Is there any way to get the percentage of translated texts of any language?

Also, I noticed there are many Japanese suggestions for pak64. Someone may want to review them.

prissi

https://translator.simutrans.com/script/statistics_translations.php? give you statistics of four sets. But of course, there are always untranslated strings, so 98% means good coverage.

I usually go through translations just before a release (which means this weekend, probably).

Ranran

%s now known as %s.I believe this word has not been registered in simutranslator for a long time.
pak.256やpak.nipponのような複数タイル市内建築物があるpakセットはextendedではちゃんと遊べません。それどころかextendedの追い越し機能はバグまみれで修正が難しくなっており、都市機能および道路機能というゲーム土台部分を壊し、開発作業&コードメンテナンスの足かせになっている。それは最終的にプレイヤーの損失に他ならない。その原因は全て1人の日本人=ひめし@himeshi_hob(THleaderH)によるもの。周囲のアドバイスをガン無視して結局実装されてしまった。彼は問題を認識しつつ5年以上放置して今なおOTRPの開発を続けている。あまりにも身勝手で無責任。日本の人達はそういう事実にちゃんと目を向けるべき(´・ω・`)

prissi

Ranran

Welcome, %s!
%s has left.
I suppose that two network game messages related to the connection which were probably added at the same time, is also missing.

prissi