News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Checkered (striped) list windows

Started by prissi, April 25, 2024, 08:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

SInce I had to recently repair the various list windows (width were not matching etc.) I have also submitted a striped design in r11150. I can make it easily configurable for the release, but it would be nice to hear some comments.

makie

for all other lists it is fine  :)

prissi

I made the name filter more responsive on any of the lists. (Convoi list also only updated on return.)

And you could filter by capacity, that catches also all engines with a freight type by zero capacity (to have them appear in the tab).

makie

The spaces are fine now  8)

Ok Filter does not work if you click on Tab (Railway) and then try to filter.
It works if Tab all ist aktiv.

prissi

Indeed, there was a line missing. r11155 fixes this too.

makie

Yes  ;D
Filter works now fine.
Thank You

Ranran(retired)

Since the Goods list does not use a scrolled list, does it require additional effort to make it checkered?
On the other hand, when treating one line as one component like in a scrolled list, there is a difficulty in adjusting vertical alignment...
pak.256やpak.nipponのような複数タイル市内建築物があるpakセットはextendedではちゃんと遊べません。それどころかextendedの追い越し機能はバグまみれで修正が難しくなっている。それらをコーディングし周囲の意見を無視し押し付けたひめし@himeshi_hob(THleaderH)はそれを知りつつ5年以上放置して今なおOTRPの開発を続けている。あまりにも身勝手で無責任。日本の人達はそういう事実にちゃんと目を向けるべき(´・ω・`)

prissi

Indeed, a type like a scrollable table might solve these issues. But in order to get the next release, I gave up on the goods list and get the installer working. There are many things like the extended info on things that also was happening. But we have no stable Android release, which is a shame!