News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Exporting statistic

Started by LeifInge, June 07, 2009, 02:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeifInge

This request might not be for most people, but when writing the story of BBBR, I really miss somehow to automaticly export different statstics at the end of each year. Things like, popultation in each town, financial numbers etc.

Severous

We cant copy and paste either.  Nearest I can think of is use an OCR programme on a screenshot showing the list of towns.

I too often gather data from my game. Numbers of vehicles, by type. Is that possible?  My convoy IDs are over 5000 high. So after allowing for those I've removed there must be over 4000 in my save. Id like to know how many and cant bear to count them.
Regards
Sev.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Wonder if it would be moderately easy to auto-append to a csv at the end of each month or something.... just to try and keep things simple... :)

LeifInge

prissi

Statistics generation via a line in simuconf.tab is easy; the writing and everything else is very simple, as there is even a XML format in palce ...

LeifInge

Quote from: prissi on June 11, 2009, 08:13:55 AM
Statistics generation via a line in simuconf.tab is easy; the writing and everything else is very simple, as there is even a XML format in palce ...
My problem is that I'm totaly clueless when it comes to this... so I would love it if someone could make something. I know that such a request maybe is a bit rude, sorry for that. The only thing I can offer is a promise to continue to make more activity on the forum with my story and challenges...