News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

pak192.comic Screenshots

Started by Michael 'Cruzer', June 14, 2009, 07:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex. Brose

Office tower from the 1960s.

Flemmbrav

my brandnew metropolitan express train driving through a photoshopped snow

well, it would be nice to have similar in our game  :)

vorlon

Quote from: Flemmbrav on August 12, 2014, 01:38:36 PM

I'm not sure if I like the idea snowstorms in simutrans. The rush-hour in my cities is already so bad that any snow and ice on the road would gridlock everything until summer. ;)

prissi

I made once such a snow overlay for winter sets (before climates there was a pak64 winter). Unfourtunately performance was really awful then.

This is the same as clouds when zooming out. If somebody feels inspired to do this: Color lookup tables can be desaturated and snow should be easy enough.

kierongreen

An issue with weather effects is how widespread should they be - having snow or rain affecting the entire map seems a little unrealistic. They would be nice though...

Václav

What about to make winter storm as a ground object? But on other hand, I am not sure if is possible to limit it to winter and/or winter/climate.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Yona-TYT

Quote from: Flemmbrav on August 12, 2014, 01:38:36 PM
my brandnew metropolitan express train driving through a photoshopped snow

I really like that storm, looks very good.
Great job ... !! support this idea :thumbsup: .

Alex. Brose

Alex. Brose

An_dz

The factory started producing again. :D

Yona-TYT

gauthier

Do you make your buildings after real ones or are they completely fictionnal ? Very nice work anyway.

Alex. Brose

Thank you, my friends!

@gauthier: Normally I'm making my buildings after real ones. Sometimes it's really, really tricky due to the fact that 192x192 tiles can be very small if the building is much bigger/taller in reality. :)

Václav

Quote from: Alex. Brose on November 24, 2014, 10:55:36 AM
Normally I'm making my buildings after real ones.
Me too ... I think I could resize current project of department store

from pak96.comic to pak192.comic, when I know sizes in pak192.comic.

All needed is to say (write) if you need it or not - for some purpose.

Alex. Brose

Indeed, we need some more department stores. So feel free to paint new stores. I'm not sure if you can upscale your 96px building. You'll see. :)

By the way: There's a new residential tower.

Václav

Quote from: Alex. Brose on November 29, 2014, 04:34:51 PM
Indeed, we need some more department stores. So feel free to paint new stores. I'm not sure if you can upscale your 96px building. You'll see. :)
Don't worry. Thanks to PTM I know scale of Pak192.comic.

Of course, side staircases will get partially new face, even if basic shape will be the same. And may be that all decorations will get a bit different face, too. But snow coverage (and anti-aliasing) will be in your hands.

And by the way, vector editors have some possibilities that may be used for re-scaling with minimum effort.

Alex. Brose

Leartin

A screenshot right out of the current network-testing game for pak192.comic

sharon123

Give Me Dat+PNG City Car Please  :D

Taurus

That is no citycar, it is a bus.

Leartin

A Rubiks Cube, heavily inspired (aka stolen) from Pumuckl999s version:

Leartin

Pokécenter
Quite a Mystery, the bush in front of this veterinary station seems to regrow no matter how often it is cut.
By now most people believe it to be a hoax though, since it never grows when anyone is watching it.

Yona-TYT

Just great !  8)
You if you know.

Flemmbrav

Leartin

Today, I created the last building for our most important industry chain - beer production, the fluid bread.
This is the malt house, based on the Malzfabrik Schöneberg in Berlin.

The chain will consist of:

• An inn, consuming vine and beer
  • A vinyard producing vine
  • A brewery producing beer from hop and malt
  • A hop farm producing hop
  • This malthouse producing malt from grain
  • A grain farm producing grain (also wasted used for the less important bread)

An_dz

This building is awesome. Truly great.

And it's Wine not Vine. Vine is the plant.

vzrenggamani

ow wow.. Nice Building.. old style :)

SIMUTRANS INDONESIA WEBSITE  <<< Indonesia Simutrans Addons Center And Web
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH

vzrenggamani

Double Post xD
Complicated Station xD Map by Abror

SIMUTRANS INDONESIA WEBSITE  <<< Indonesia Simutrans Addons Center And Web
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH

Leartin

Simutrans can be beautiful without players doing anything :D

Václav

... but why those cactuses look like hollowful (partly transparent) more than like blossoming? :o

I had to take one more look to find that those cactuses should be blossoming, not transparent.  :-[

Yona-TYT

@Leartin
Making magic as usual. :thumbsup:

Isaac Eiland-Hall

CARLOTE12

Quote from: Alex. Brose on December 27, 2014, 03:41:26 PM
A small school.

Alex please, post the link with the addons pak that you make, I want to download the pak file of this small school that you created in the addon, please Alex, post the link of the file.

Mod note: please avoid the use of CAPS LOCK when it makes the reading difficult. Also, I've rewritten the post a bit.
~IgorEliezer

Leartin

Hello Carlote, welcome to the forum.

Capslock is the written equivalent of shouting loudly. Except there is no benefit, since it is not "heard" more easily, rather it's harder to read. But like shouting, it's rude and unnecessary. So please don't do that.

Alex is part of the pak192.comic development team. All his creations go straight to the development branch of the pakset, and you can be sure to see them in the upcoming version 0.5. As such, they are not addons to be downloaded, but rather a teaser for the next release.

We do not have a set schedule for the next release, just an idea of what we want to include in it. The only date ever given was christmas 2017 in an attempt to stop questions for the date, and I'm still positive we can make that!