News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

pak192.comic Screenshots

Started by Michael 'Cruzer', June 14, 2009, 07:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leartin

Nah, if you don't know how to write it, just write it with an S. It doesn't matter if the later part of the word is correct or not, once you replace the C with an S it becomes a reference, and any misspelling would seem intended.

In my case, I really just wanted the word to miss a letter for aesthetic reasons, and if possible, one should always remove a letter that is not required so the clarity is not obstructed (unless you want to obstruct clarity, see laughterhouse)

(And that's not lava, that's just a crack in the earth with a red light shining through. I originally used purple, so there would not be a liquid to associate with it and a bit more mysterious, but I was told it needs to be red to be evil...)

Yona-TYT

Nice cemetery, only lacks some crows to make it more dark.  8) 8) 8)

Leartin

* Leartin is still alive
(wow, I was not aware "/ me" would work here xD)

Yona-TYT

Leartin, I would like to put a nice Christmas picture on the facebook page, do we do a contest or something like that ?.  :P

Flemmbrav

Flemmbrav

Flemmbrav

Leartin

Seems I can't pixel anymore, this ist the Wurst factory I ever made... *cue the canned laughter

Isaac Eiland-Hall

*vacuum-sealed laughter aside, it looks great! :)

PappeTeeMaster

10 Years PappeTeeMaster - 10 Years ago I present my first ugly Vehicle.
After 10 years, I want to thank everyone who works on Simutrans in their free time.

This is a facelift of my very old Combino.

A long-cherished wish the DR Class 130 family - nicknamed 'Ludmilla'.

A new factory for semiconductors.  Also usable as a golf course.

Rainforest Instead of Palm Oil !!

pak192.comic - Download Version 0.5 - Czech AddOns for pak192.comic

Flemmbrav

I kinda tend to forget about this place... sorry for you guys!
Did a rebuild of the ICE 3 trains - and add a Pendolino 4 :)

Flemmbrav

Václav

Looks very interesting - but I think that wall could have a different (rather lighter, pastel) colour from player colours table. Or make only narrow stripe (or standalone tiles or something like that) of player colour, not whole wall.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Leartin

A farmers market, which takes advantage of the large scale by animating some of the people, like this painter:

Flemmbrav

ICE overhaul....

@Václav
you sure? I kinda liek it that way, we have enough of boring black in the underground, might as well add some powerfull colours.

Václav

Sure that only stripe (or single tiles) of player colour instead whole wall (on that underground station) would be better? Yes.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Leartin

Better? I don't know. Different? Very.
Chances are it becomes a seperate station after some tweaks (eg. metal benches, floor texture)...

Flemmbrav

'

Winter wonder comic scene 😍

Mariculous

This looks all so comicish.
Well I kind of like the style, really need an extended version of this pak :D

Flemmbrav

@Citarofahrer wanted? wants? to build an extended version of this pakset.
I just do not have any kind of clue on what's needed for that, am a bit lost in that regard honestly. If you want to contribute in this, feel free to hit me up, I'm sure we can find a way to get there.

Vladki

I'm not sure if extended can load standard paks, maybe it can. But if not, it should be enough to compile the pak with makeobj-extended. Of course be prepared that some of the extended specific features will not work as expected (especially cost balance), but in general it should work.

Mariculous

"I'm not sure if extended can load standard paks"
It can, but most extended features need additional parameters to be set. While technically possible it doesn't make much sense to load standard paksets in extended.

Ranran(retired)

Quote from: Freahk on November 29, 2019, 05:09:30 PMWell I kind of like the style, really need an extended version of this pak
I also want it :D

Quote from: Freahk on November 30, 2019, 10:27:27 PM"I'm not sure if extended can load standard paks"
Many paksets for recent standards cannot be started with extended. But many old versions of paksets are OK.

As far as I know, 192.comic can't be started with extended version after a year and a half ago.
pak.nippon v0.2 can be started as it is, but v0.3 and v0.4 cannot be started. It is necessary to make pak using makeobj for extended. (´・ω・`)
pak.nippon v0.2 was released on Apr 2015 and pak.nippon v0.3 was released on Mar 2016.
I think that the changes made in standard during this period had an affect on the extended use of the standard pak.

However, to enjoy extended more it is necessary to give appropriate parameters. It will surely be a huge amount of work...
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

Flemmbrav

Flemmbrav

Electric cars are to make a change in air quality in the early years of the 20. 21. century.

Leartin

Textile chain got a wee bit longer.

Flemmbrav

Updated the double deck coaches...

Flemmbrav

I've finally made us a ballastless track!
In plus, I did some Traxx repaints, available as addons.

Leartin

Starting to use multi-tile citybuildings to get a bit more space between skyscrapers.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Michael 'Cruzer'

Nothing new here, just a screenshot of a real multiplayer small game we are running right now.

It's so exciting to see how far the pak192.comic has evolved over all those years. Thank you for keeping the pakset alive, Leartin, Flemmbrav, PTM and everybody else who contributed in the last years!
Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.

Flemmbrav

I made some new cars to seperate containers from piece goods 💃

Flemmbrav

Flemmbrav

Just a repaint of @Citarofahrer's Vectron passing by...

prissi

Such a colorful engine is well suited for a starter set (although with network games in mind, there should be some player color somewhere ...)