News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Cannot delete files at files.simutrans-germany.com

Started by jamespetts, June 21, 2009, 01:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Until the recent upgrade of the http://files.simutrans-germany.com server, I was able to log in with my username (jamespetts) and password and delete files that I had already uploaded. This was useful whenever I wanted to upload a new version of Simutrans-Experimental: I just deleted the old version. For some reason, I could not delete some older files that I had uploaded, but I could delete all the newer ones, so that was not a problem.

Now, I find that I cannot delete any of the newer files. Oddly, I can delete the older ones that I could not delete before, but cannot delete any of the recent ones that I have uploaded. That means that I need to find a new name for each set of Simutrans-Experimental files, and fill up the server with the files, which is inefficient. Might I ask that the issue is fixed? Thank you :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.