News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Pak128.Britain now on Simutranslator

Started by jamespetts, June 26, 2009, 11:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

I have added the various files for Pak128.Britain to Simutranslator to make it easy to translate. If anyone would like to translate Pak128.Britain into any other languages, then we should all be very grateful :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Michael 'Cruzer'

I would like to translate pak128.britain into german, but in the Translator I haven't acess to translating objects for 128.britain.
Do you have choosen "enabled" in Object Managment site? (Like in the screenshot?) Or must an administrator activite me?

Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.

jamespetts

Oops, forgot to enable it. Should work now. Thank you very much for your interest in translating PakBritain into German!

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Michael 'Cruzer'

Thank you,
now I could translate pak128.britain into german
Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.

jamespetts

The Hood

Thanks James for doing this.  Also thanks Michael for offering a German translation, I am sure that will help make the pak more popular!

z9999

- Entry for all factory's name are missing.
- Entry for all goods category name - CATEGORY_01, CATEGORY_02 - are missing.
Please notice if they were added to Simutranslator.

jamespetts

New industry sets have now been uploaded to Simutranslator. Thank you to all those who have provided translations so far :-)