News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Class 81

Started by jamespetts, June 28, 2009, 12:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

I thought that I might have a go at adapting the class 86 drawn by Kieron into a class 81, to allow players to have the joys of a 100mph AC electric locomotive 6 years earlier than they otherwise might do: here is the result:

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

...coming to a pakBritain release near you soon...

PS nice to have someone else produce something for the pak  :)

jamespetts

If only I had more time to do more things! Ahh, if only there were still other people... Hmm, on that subject - I wonder whether there is any way of advertising Simutrans and PakBritain to get more people interested in contributing? Perhaps after the beta release? Any ideas, anyone...?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Do we have a spot for you in the news rotation? If not, make a banner and write some copy and we'll get you up there :)

jamespetts

That's an excellent idea - thank you!