News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

winter view of crossings

Started by Michael 'Cruzer', July 15, 2009, 01:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael 'Cruzer'

In german simutrans forum, we (pak192.comic team) noticed that there's no winter view for crossings, but for everything else (ways, bridges, ...).
That looks very strange when everything is snow under, only the crossings aren't.

Would it be able to make a winter view for crossings too?

Sorry for my bad english!
Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.

The Hood

Do pavements have winter option as well - I'm not sure they have either and they look odd too...

gerw

Fabio

pavements would definitely need winter pics. crossings? probably.
generally speaking, every object should support it (and up to pak devs to implement it, obviously)

prissi

Pavement with winter image is difficult, since the road location is unknow. But this should be easy to solve.

Fabio

it could be painted something like 50-60% transparency layer of snow over normal pavement, with a little dirt on it. at least, this is what i was planning.

Michael 'Cruzer'

Quote from: fabio on July 17, 2009, 10:02:41 AM
it could be painted something like 50-60% transparency layer of snow over normal pavement, with a little dirt on it. at least, this is what i was planning.

We've tested this long anough in internal forum (prissi could see it). There isn't any usefull way for making it!
Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.