News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

[Solved]IC2 front missing pak128-1.4.5--102.0

Started by ariarinen, July 19, 2009, 07:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ariarinen

SBB IC2 front missing pak128-1.4.5--102.0, all other parts are there but not the front for some strange reason.  

Zeno

Just downloaded it and I can see it there... Have you got the file vehicle.SBB_IC2k.pak into the pak folder?

ariarinen

Quote from: Zeno on July 19, 2009, 09:10:47 PM
Just downloaded it and I can see it there... Have you got the file vehicle.SBB_IC2k.pak into the pak folder?
Yes I got it. Its when I'm trying to build the convoy where the front wont show up.
I going to replace the file maybe that will help. 

Zeno

Have you tried to start a new game (use a small map to test) without cronology and look into the depot? That's the fastest way to check vehicle pak issues... ::)

ariarinen

Quote from: Zeno on July 21, 2009, 09:43:01 AM
Have you tried to start a new game (use a small map to test) without cronology and look into the depot? That's the fastest way to check vehicle pak issues... ::)
Yes I have, I redownloaded the pak128 and now it works.

But I found a few even bigger and faster diesel trains so I'm set to start upgrading my aging fleet of 356 sets, about 700 freight.     

whoami

(Sorry for the late answer...)

The front "engine" of the IC2000 vanished on purpose (it doesn't exist in reality). It is deprecated now (and not available with timeline on), see http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=1544.msg16183#msg16183.