News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Problem with pak sources

Started by paco_m, February 17, 2011, 12:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco_m

Hi,
i downloaded the 128svn-export@1111 version somewhere from a thread in this subforum (can't find it right now) and I am having problems compiling the paks with makeobj ;)

All the cargo-ships graphics i opened have a size of 2000x500, 2000x750pixel and so on - this is not working because makeobj PAK128 expects multiples of 128 pixel, any solution or is there already a newer version with correct image sizes available?
Also the part of the image with background-colour (tried with mhz cement barge) has not the right size so it would be quite a lot of work to fix it and realign the vehicles and as somewhere must exist images in a compileable format I prefer asking here  ;D

Ok, problem solved - it has to be compiled using makeobj PAK250.
A readme-file included in the sources with such information would be nice

Mod note: please do not double-post. Edit your last comment instead.
~Fabio

Zeno

You may like to know that airplanes also have a special size: 176px, so you must use makeobj pak176 on them in order to compile correctly.

Djohaal

I banged my head around a lot while trying to recompile the monorail files, it seems to chug at the monorail depot complaining "depot" is not a recognized building type. Is there some magic to make it work?

Zeno

No magic. Depot should work.
Obj=building
Name=MonorailDepot
type=depot
waytype=monorail_track

prissi

It will work if your makeobj is not too old. Only the newest makeobj can compile the newest features ...

Djohaal

Maybe I'm using an old makeobj. I'll give it a check later.  ;D