News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

[New release] Simutrans-Experimental 6.4

Started by jamespetts, August 15, 2009, 04:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

A new version of Simutrans-Experimental is available to-day: 6.4. See here for more information on how to download, install and set up the latest version. For those already familiar with the installation and setup, here are some quick links:

Version 6.4 contains some bug fixes. A full list of changes follows.

Changes

• FIX: Upgrading a way re-set any way constraints set by way objects.
  • FIX: Running costs in the depot/replace/convoy information windows were shown as "per kilometre" but were actually per tile.

Feedback and testing

Thanks to all those who have tested Simutrans-Experimental and provided useful feedback. Any further feedback from this version would be very much appreciated, including (1) bug reports; (2) information as to how well-balanced that the game is; (3) any difference in approach/strategy needed for Simutrans-Experimental as over Simutrans-Standard; and (4) any other useful feedback.

Happy playing!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Colin

James, all your links to Windows Binaries are returning "Web Page Not Found" so I can not get v6.4.

Regards

Colin
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

jamespetts

I'm not sure what the problem was, but I have re-uploaded it now, so do have another go. Thank you for reporting the problem; let me know whether it works :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Colin

Quote from: jamespetts on August 18, 2009, 09:54:26 PM
I'm not sure what the problem was, but I have re-uploaded it now, so do have another go. Thank you for reporting the problem; let me know whether it works :-)

Thanks James it's fine now.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.