News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Pak128.Britain-Ex - tunnels have a weight limit of zero tons

Started by gbm, November 27, 2009, 04:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbm

I have been trying to set up a little tube system, but my trains will not enter the tunnels, which I think may be because both the stone-faced and the brick-faced tunnels have a weight limit of 0 (and my weight-restrictions thing is set to 0).

(also can I change the weight restrictions on my save game i.e. do changes to simuconf.tab affect old games or just new ones?)

jamespetts

Gbm,

thank you for pointing out this problem. Coincidentally, I have been working on implementing full weight limits in the next release of Pak128.Britain-Ex, so the issue with tunnels will be fixed then (there will also be new way and bridge types, although, for the time being, re-using existing graphics).

You cannot change the simuconf.tab settings retrospectively for an existing saved game, but when the new version of Pak128.Britain-Ex is released, those changes will apply retrospectively to an existing saved game.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.