News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Meat Packing Plant

Started by Zeno, September 01, 2009, 07:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeno

I've been also working in a Meat Packing Plant (Meat+Steel -> Canned food) which complements the Fish Cannery. It's also thought as a relatively early era (early 20th century). This is the real thing, again a laser kit model:

And this is how my work is looking right now:

Fabio

very nice!

i only point out the same thing with the grass.

stevenlim84

Very Nice. Looking forward to include it in Standard Pak 128.

VS

It looks very nice - like this:

(click for bigger view)

But there is this question for our fellow architects and other knowledgeable people... When could one have it start appearing? Could it be 1890, or only later?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

rfg123

Quote from: VS on September 03, 2009, 10:00:39 PMBut there is this question for our fellow architects and other knowledgeable people... When could one have it start appearing? Could it be 1890, or only later?

Based on the design and building style it would probably not be out of place for the era from 1870-1945 or so. I would go as far as to say that it would fit in any era following the industrial revolution ( roughly 1830+ for Europe, 1870 for the US).