News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Shipyards

Started by Colin, September 22, 2009, 10:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

It would appear that the Ship Depots are missing or not showing in r2650.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

Dwachs

hm. It does work for me (an old pak64 installation with trunk rev 2659).
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Colin

Quote from: Dwachs on September 22, 2009, 10:57:28 AM
hm. It does work for me (an old pak64 installation with trunk rev 2659).
I copied the ship depots from an older PAK and they work fine, tried again with r2650, no luck. But hey! if r2659 is out and works, who cares about r2650?LOL
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

Dwachs

:D

Could you specify what exactly did not work? no menu icon, buildings disappear etc? Could you upload the offending pak's?

Colin

Quote from: Dwachs on September 22, 2009, 04:31:58 PM
:D

Could you specify what exactly did not work? no menu icon, buildings disappear etc? Could you upload the offending pak's?

When you open the Ships Icon there are no Depots neither the left or right hand one. Can't upload them I've over written them from a previous version. But it was r2650

Edit:
Sorry, I think I missled you with this It was not the Nightly Revision it was the new PAK 182.

Thought for the day

Dwachs

Quote from: Colin on September 23, 2009, 06:20:12 AM
Sorry, I think I missled you with this It was not the Nightly Revision it was the new PAK 182.
Ah ok :) But then your bug report should go into the pak 281 board 8)

DirrrtyDirk

I think he's talking about pak64 r182 - he didn't misspell "pak128", so he's quite right here, wouldn't you agree?  ;)

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

Dwachs

Colin

Quote from: DirrrtyDirk on September 23, 2009, 11:39:51 AM
I think he's talking about pak64 r182 - he didn't misspell "pak128", so he's quite right here, wouldn't you agree?  ;)

Thank you Dirk, you are quite right I did mean PAK 64 r182. I sometimes forget in my doteage that I should write and speak in words of not more than two syllables. ;D ;D

Thought for the day