News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Converting pak64 airplanes into pak128 ones

Started by aeroplanes, September 23, 2008, 02:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeroplanes

i like aeroplanes myself, and on one website, i found so many aeroplanes addon, but those were in pak 64, and i need pak 128, can somebody please help me change the pak into 128, coz i don't know how to do

i will be very thankful, i will give something in return

here is the file (in .lzh form):

http://japanese.simutrans.com/index.php?plugin=attach&refer=%A5%A2%A5%C9%A5%AA%A5%F3%2F%C8%F4%B9%D4%B5%A1&openfile=Jsky2.lzh

Admin note: please, make topic subject relevant. And this topic has been renamed.
- IgorTekton.

Combuijs

See here: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=422.0

There is no possibility to convert pak 64 to pak 128, but Zeno has built some wonderful planes.

And I don't need anything in return  :D, and neither does probably Zeno...
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

aeroplanes

what about making the pak for me? coz i've tried but not successful, pls???? :)
i am just upsessed with planes

DirrrtyDirk

I repeat: there is no way to convert an an object that was created for pak64 to pak128 (technically one maybe could, if one has the source files - but it still wouldn't look like pak128 at all - just like a zoomed in pak64 - in for me that doesn't count.)

But in the linked post, you will find a file with several new airplanes made by zeno (although they are neither complete nor finished yet) for pak128. These (together with what's in pak128 already, plus the ones from the pak128 section of the japnese site) are probably all the planes that exist for pak128 so far. And until someone else decides to draw some more, that's not going to change (except for zeno completing his set).

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

aeroplanes

the pak128 planes, i've downloaded them already, and now my airports are filled with only JAL and ANA. i have posted something on the comments in the website of Zeno's, but no reply....

vilvoh

Cof, cof.... ::)....We can help you with graphics and dats but I'm afraid that Zeno's plane pak is the best you can get right now. There aren't a lot of 128pak artists in active, at this moment.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

aeroplanes

is Zeno the member in this forum with the green picture of some kind?

DirrrtyDirk

He's the guy you talked to in the other thread - and his name his shown right next to (well actually above) his picture  ::)

aeroplanes

is he who did the paks in Japanese simutrans?

DirrrtyDirk

No, he's the guy who made the planes in the other thread.

Combuijs

QuoteThere are 10 kinds of people in the world

There are 2 kinds of people in the world, and one kind can't read  ;D
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

IgorEliezer

Topic renamed from "can somebody help me with something please!!!!" to "Converting pak64 airplanes into pak128 ones".

Please, always, make topic subject relevant. Thus members can find and help you easily.

vilvoh

We can do one thing. I'm developing a plane pak for 64 pak, and all graphic stuff is done using Blender. Therefore, it's easy to resize it. So , if aeroplanes wants I can send him some grey planes without details and colors, as templates, in 128pak scale. That way you have some stuff to begin with and most of the annoying work is done. You only have to add the color. What do you think? I only have done one plane (Antonov an 225) but the pak will consist of around 30 planes, and none of them is in Zeno's pak.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...