News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Very Importen

Started by greenling, March 21, 2010, 03:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenling

On All Member from the simutransforum i have a very importen Tipp.
did you creating a Pakfile and you puting the pakfile in zipfile,than puting pleas the Pngfiles and the Datfiles with in the Zipfile.
It makes enable that the Pakfiles to updating on new Simutransusingstandarts!
I Have in My Liberty some Pakfiles they are without PngFiles and Datfiles be delivert the pakfiles be get havey to update on the new
simutransstandart!
Pleas dont forgent the Pngfiles and Datfiles to packing in the Zipfiles!

greenling
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

DirrrtyDirk

Hmmm has it ever occurred to you that not everyone wants to publish his (or her) sources? And if they do, people usually have made the sources public already?

Once again you try to make people give/send you everything they have (or actually everything that ever existed if possible) about Simutrans - and now even with source files. In my eyes your behaviour becomes more and more suspicious (for those who wonder what I mean: greenling has posted many "requests" of comparable nature in the German forum already, e.g. repeatedly asking people to look for everything they have about Simutrans and send it to him.).

You have contributed nothing to Simutrans so far - apart from more or less weird statements. All you do is try to get things from us (and not just some you want it all). But you haven't given back anything useful so far. And to be brutally honest: I really, really doubt you ever will.

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

Isaac Eiland-Hall

14-day post ban, and I removed the Chinese messages he posted, assuming they were the same.