News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Saint Sophia Cathedral in Harbin

Started by cmbsf1, January 09, 2010, 01:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmbsf1

English Name:St. Sophia Church
Chinese Name:哈爾濱  聖•索菲亞教堂

Paks:
building.St. Sophia Church.pak

Download:
Old version
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mu6x8v
for

New version
http://www.sendspace.com/file/34uy1l
for

==============================
Thank you!=]

Diegote

Cool! but I think that the level of passenger and mail, are a bit high  :P

cmbsf1

Quote from: Diegote on January 09, 2010, 01:58:50 PM
Cool! but I think that the level of passenger and mail, are a bit high  :P

Thanks for your comment=]
I added a new version that the passenger and mail lv. are 800(however I set the "Passengers" in the dat is 100...)

Diegote

Quote from: cmbsf1 on January 09, 2010, 02:54:16 PM
Thanks for your comment=]
I added a new version that the passenger and mail lv. are 800(however I set the "Passengers" in the dat is 100...)

Passengers value is multiplied by the number of tiles, your building is 4x2, 4x2x100 = 800.

kierongreen

Nice - bit of a coincidence as I visited this last week!

Václav

Recently I found one big error inside this building - when it is built in direction from left bottom to right top corner, then it is missing - picture is nowhere but space is held by this building. So here is one another thing for correction.

And do it as soon as it is possible, please. That building is nice but called error is worse that wrong number of people and mail (solved above) regardless of I think still it could be lower than 800.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

cmbsf1

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on April 16, 2010, 07:24:21 PM
Recently I found one big error inside this building - when it is built in direction from left bottom to right top corner, then it is missing - picture is nowhere but space is held by this building. So here is one another thing for correction.

And do it as soon as it is possible, please. That building is nice but called error is worse that wrong number of people and mail (solved above) regardless of I think still it could be lower than 800.
sorry, do you have any photo(s)?

Václav

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

paulo francis PF20

tried to download but the church is not going well, you have another link that can copy or download? :)
PF FRANCIS

greenling

Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

paulo francis PF20

Hum .. I found this very beautiful church ... congratulations to whoever created! :)
PF FRANCIS

Raiser

Hi cmbsf1,

which software did you use to build the Model of the Church? Looks like Sktetchup? It seems that the position is not correctly isometric, and the shadows are not right? There is the same sketchup modell in the trimble 3d-galerie but it's not downloadable.

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=126d4e1c1b8444152aafa7b17e7cc09b&prevstart=0