News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Plane Pak

Started by Zeno, September 14, 2008, 04:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

Well, the offset did not work properly (at least for x) until some nightly about three month ago.

maister

QuoteNew runways (among other airport stuff) are about 99% done. Patience my friends, patience!
@DirrrtyDirk; No joke ?? *thats really good news* How is the status now?

@Zeno
Also would be very nice is a privat Aircraft for 6-10 Pax (passengers) like the Learjet 60 VistaJet.
You will find all datas for it on Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learjet_60
(for the gameplay the running-costs must be very low to be profitable)
" border="0 (swiss) *pak 128*

DirrrtyDirk

Nope, no joke. I'm serious. But I haven't worked on it since... so status hasn't changed.

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

ariarinen

Quote from: maister on November 02, 2008, 11:48:20 AM
@DirrrtyDirk; No joke ?? *thats really good news* How is the status now?

@Zeno
Also would be very nice is a privat Aircraft for 6-10 Pax (passengers) like the Learjet 60 VistaJet.
You will find all datas for it on Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learjet_60
(for the gameplay the running-costs must be very low to be profitable)
I like that private jet would be good for some routes, I think the hawker 800 looks nicer 

maister

@ariarinen; For me it is also ok.  :D  I need any privat jet for develop my airports with a section for small aircrafts. (only for the optical value of my big sandbox for adults)  ;D

@DirrrtyDirk; Oh, come on, only 1% left !!!!  ;) After I would post some very nice screenshots of airports, in devotement to you !  ;D

ariarinen

Quote from: maister on November 02, 2008, 05:20:28 PM
@ariarinen; For me it is also ok.  :D  I need any privat jet for develop my airports with a section for small aircrafts. (only for the optical value of my big sandbox for adults)  ;D
me two and to connect low density routs to my A380 hub, it would also be good for mail   

DirrrtyDirk

Yes... but a) I only work on ST if I feel like it, b) the last 1% is the most complicated and c) since this adds exactly zero functionailty but is only a graphic update instead, I don't feel any urgency.

Combuijs

Quotethe last 1% is the most complicated

Yeah, the last 1% usually takes 50% of the time ;).
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

maister

Ok, that is a clear statement; it`s done when it`s done...
How is the status now?  ;D  ;)

DirrrtyDirk

maister

QuoteAnnoyed?
No, why? It`s only like Christmas with a unknown date  ::) maybe a little bit nasty ;)

DirrrtyDirk

I didn't mean to ask if you were annoyed. Maybe I should have written "Don't know. Maybe annoyed?" as reference to the status, instead. Because I am starting to get annoyed by this pestering.  >:(

VS

Perhaps I should mention I have the files and can do the last 1%, too. Only I have more to do before I get to that.

(Now the load should reduce by 50% ;D )

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

DirrrtyDirk

Well, you have the files for the taxiways, but not for the runways.  ;)

maister

@DirrrtyDirk
You know.. very importent personens would be always badger.  :D
Maybe you need some bodyguard!  :police:

But now.. back to work....  ::)

And I would not disturb you again, i promise (in this case)  ;)

ariarinen

I think that the 777-F would be good big freighter to have as it should be cheaper to run then the 4 engine A380. 

Zeno

Quote from: ariarinen on December 29, 2008, 05:15:30 PM
I think that the 777-F would be good big freighter to have as it should be cheaper to run then the 4 engine A380. 
Yes, quite cheaper but smaller... I might draw a freighter version when I get back to the planes (hope soon).

ariarinen

Quote from: Zeno on January 07, 2009, 03:34:07 PM
Yes, quite cheaper but smaller... I might draw a freighter version when I get back to the planes (hope soon).
Yes it gets a bit smaller but good replacement for the A300/310's. But there is already a 787F that could do the job as well so maybe its not so important. Maybe smaller planes are better right now when there is just a few of them, maybe a RJ like E-170/190 or CRJ-900 or Superjet 100, Saab 2000. A330 and A350 would also be nice to have. 

Zeno

After a long time I've decided to work in planes again. I've been thinking on it, and decided to make it step-by-step. I'll be working at it for the next weeks, but it will take me some weeks to finish this, as I have tons of work here and there. So I'll release version 2.0 for all planes in my PlanePak.

Btw, I've decided to begin with the A380 models. I've made a re-paint on them, basically repairing some rebel pixels, adding night and other lights, and adapting the liveries. Also did some realignment work. Now liveries are in player colors, but with the original schemas: Singapore Airlines for passenger service, UPS livery for post and goods services, and my custom livery for cooled goods service. I hope you like and enjoy them :)

PS: Here you have some in-game captures.

[attachment deleted by admin]

jamespetts

Looking very nice! Any chance of an opensource release? ;-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Zeno

Quote from: jamespetts on January 25, 2009, 04:52:10 PM
Any chance of an opensource release? ;-)
100% chance they will, don't care, but when appropiate. There's still a lot of work on these. :)

jamespetts

Excellent! There's no harm in releasing opensource before they're fully finished, of course... ;-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.