News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Home Market

Started by Gouv, January 17, 2010, 10:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gouv

I'm sorry, but I probably wont be able to work on this Project for a while..
I'm curious, - what is still missing for a Release-ready State?
I mean except snow-Version, - I've failed to make good snow so far.

VS

I think some experimenting with pavements might help, but if it's done, then it's done...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Gouv

Hi, I'm sorry for the pretty big Delay.
Is there still any use for my Building in its last known state?
Maybe with another Name and some small Changes?
I dont feel like doing it all other again, but would hate to drop the Project competely.
Spent a few weeks on it after all...

In any Case, here are all 4 Views in 1 Image.
There might be some minor Errors in that File, as I didnt start Blender since my last Post in this Thread.

vilvoh

Do you mind if I upload it in graphics.simutrans.com? to keep it there for the eternity... ;D

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Gouv

Sure Thing, vilvoh. Do you want a lower/higher Resolution maybe? like pak512? :)

I'd even upload the .blend-File, but it would probably be missing some of the Texture-Images.
Well, actually, not sure about that. Maybe I just dont want to show the World, what a mess my Project really is :D

VS

OMG! You still live! Welcome back ;)

The role for this building is still unfilled. I'd love to have it as a temporary replacement at least.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

pocytac

This one should definetly go into official pak even though it might not be completely finished. It is much better than a lot of buildings already in official pak128, so get it in! Please!

Gouv, really great work!

Parachute

I agree,

The official Home market is so ugly compared to this one :)

VS

In nightlies since May 2010.

Gouv

Oh, really? So it wasnt a complete waste of time after all.  :) *hides again*