News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

[Humor] Ipad vs Blackboard

Started by vilvoh, January 29, 2010, 09:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilvoh

Features              

3GNONO
GPSNONO
CameraNONO
USBNONO
Card ReaderNONO
HD conectionNONO
MultitaskNOYES
BatteryNOno need
Price499$10€ ?

How do you say........FAIL!!!!  :D

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

VS

Oh. Another toy I won't have :P

You can add third column in the midddle:
http://www.myboogieboard.com/index.html

I also remember that weird thing I had when I was a kid, it was a brown slate in a box with some kind of drawing system under it, by turning two knobs you could move the pen in X and Y axis and leave a black trace. But you couldn't make it stop drawing, so all lines were connected... it was nearly useless. Wiping was done by shaking...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Ashley

Quote from: VS on January 29, 2010, 10:34:59 AM
I also remember that weird thing I had when I was a kid, it was a brown slate in a box with some kind of drawing system under it, by turning two knobs you could move the pen in X and Y axis and leave a black trace. But you couldn't make it stop drawing, so all lines were connected... it was nearly useless. Wiping was done by shaking...

An etch-a-sketch?
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.

VS

I had to search for that :) Yes, that was it.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

IgorEliezer

*tch*

Trash them all. Look at this one:

http://www.blendernation.com/sixth-sense-technology/

;D

Zeno

Wow!  :o
Where can I get one of those??

VS

Get a soldering iron and you can make it! (+ write a driver and modify all apps to work with it, oh yeah, the thrill!). Actually the software will be most of work anyway...

werl

Extremely funny! But the iPad can come with 3G and possibly GPS

Still funny
C:\dos
C:\dos\run
run\dos\run

wlindley

Blackboard can have a map and a compass pasted to the back... as accurate with GPS after a little training.

sdog

and both, ipad and blackboard, don't come with a keyboard. the whole point of the portable devices stuff for me is that i don't have to rely on slow handwriting but could use fast typing! as long as there aren't blackboards and ipads with keyboards, a sheet of blank paper beats them both in usability and portability, it even has an intrinsic compression system - folding.

map and compass combined with an external optical sensory system is much more accurate than GPS! my built in positioning system tells me with absolute precission where i am: Here.