News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Slogans for the promo videos

Started by vilvoh, September 18, 2008, 02:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellmade

"Weren't you meant to fly?"
"The car you care"
"Discover the past, discover the future"

+ I guess there will be a rather loud moderator missing babbling like in one of these tv-shopping shows with a rusty texanaian accent

Spike

No mountain to high, no city to small - Simutrans connects them all.

vilvoh

I thought you've written something like ...ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no river wide enough....... :D.. I like this one, perhaps a bit long but the rhyme is very good.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Spike

LondonBVE

How about Simutrans - Your Own World, Your Creation
or
1. Simutrans - SIMply Unlimited TRANSport
2. Simutrans - You think you can do better than your transport operator?
"Everyday Rob People" (ERP) ;)

I got cheated by my ISP

Václav

I think it is time to explain my idea:

Clear (as cloudless) skies for planes, calm waters for ships and safe ways for other ones (or something similar - original it is based on one wish of czech (and slovak) (not only) war pilots - freely translated they said "to have clear skies" but it is not exact translation because something more is behind it).

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

ML

A lot of slogans here are really good, I think we should choose more than just one. A lot of companies have their own original slogan, such as Vilvoh wrote on the beginning. They have to obey their motto, although a lot of people dont like it. I think we shouldnt fix Simutrans with only one slogan. If there were more (just say 3), they could be used together alternatively. Moreover it is hard to choose only one, if we had more slogans, we would have more open ways to support spread of Simutrans..

vilvoh

I'm agree. We have enough by now, so It's time to choose for the best ones....it's poll time!!

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...