12t food wagon has:
intro_year=1908
retire_year=1903
should be 1903 and 1931

Also pub is missing needs ground thing.

The Hood

Thanks.  Will be fixed in 1.07.

Dwachs

There is a small glitch with the sidewalk graphics: the sloped images are one or two pixels too high. Then the sidewalk shines through the street on slopes.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

The Hood

Dwachs - thanks.  Have you got a screenshot to show what you mean?

Dwachs

As one can see, there are also some missing pixels at the top of the hill. The yellow pixels are artefacts of the cursor image.

The Hood

Which version are you using?  I fixed a similar issue in 1.04, so if you are using earlier versions that would explain it.  I'm at work so can't investigate the latest version right now...

Dwachs

This is still present in 1.06.

The Hood

OK thanks, will investigate and fix later.

The Hood

Can't actually reproduce this in the game, but I have located the problem in the image files. Hopefully fixed in the next version then.

Dwachs

Sorry to bother you, but the bug is still present also in 1.07. The sloped graphics of the side walk are one pixel too high. The flat graphics are right. To reproduce this, build city roads from the map editor menu as public player, then build any other road on top (pressing ctrl while building).

The Hood

That's really odd.  I definitely can't reproduce this (still), and the revised pavement.png has been cut to the templates as per graphics.simutrans.com.  Why should it affect you and not me?  I'm using nightly r3055 if it makes any difference.

Dwachs

I get this error even with nightly 3055. Maybe you forgot to update the paj in the archive?

The Hood

I was testing the version I uploaded, which is built from my local copy of the pak128.Britain SVN rather than my development version (they are two separate paksets on my setup). Can you try compiling the pavement.dat/png from ways folder on SVN and see if that still causes you problems?  I couldn't replicate this problem last time it came up anyway, but others could - it seems a quirk of my system!

ӔO

I could replicate it, it's in the snow image version too, just not as obvious.
My Sketchup open project sources
various projects rolled up: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111233/Roll_up.rar

Colour safe chart:

The Hood

So is this a problem of the road or a problem of the pavement then?  I'm really at a loss as everything looks fine on my system.

Dwachs

Imho this is a problem with the pavement. The problem is visible with all roads.

Can you post the pak that works fine for you? Or is there maybe two pavement paks in the pakset? One faulty and one that is right?

The Hood

This is the BritWay.pak in my development version...

http://files.[ simutrans [dot] us (site down, do not visit) ]/files/get/Itgw85nP9p/britway.pak.zip

The only pavement dat I can find is the one in the ways folder too, so that should rule out multiple pavement paks.

Dwachs

Quote from: The Hood on February 28, 2010, 12:33:24 PM
The only pavement dat I can find is the one in the ways folder too, so that should rule out multiple pavement paks.
There are indeed two sidewalk objects. The other one is in the Brticities.pak. Maybe that causes the trouble.

The Hood

So there is.  I searched for "pavement.dat" but the second one is called "sidewalk.dat" in the citybuildings folder.  The joys of American English - it shall be purged ;D  The correct one is the pavement.dat and pavement.png in ways.  Hopefully that will solve the problem.