News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Retreating to my ivory tower

Started by Spike, March 12, 2010, 02:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

I think it will be good for me to stop posting here for a while. I am annoyed by some things and developments, but I don't want to get involved in fights and discussions, which would inevitably happen if I speak up.

I'll be back once I feel better again.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

First, "aww", but only because I'm so glad to have you around.

Second, I support whatever you need to do to be happy.

Third, I will welcome your eventual return.

Fourth, if you do NOT eventually return, I will form a search party and we will kidnap you and bring you back. ;-)

So take care of yourself. :)

Spike

Thank you for the kind words, Isaac. I'll miss you and a few more people from this place, too.

Late winter/early spring often gives me depression and makes me very sensitive to all kinds of things that seem to annoy me. So this is just kind of a safety measure to keep peace until I am emotionally more stable again.

vilvoh

It's a pity. We don't consider you as dangerous as you see yourself but if you have to hibernate as groundhogs..

We're looking forward to see you around here again.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Zeno

Omg, I hope you will feel much better with the *warm* and *sunny* weather that is just comming... You won't leave the evening's therapy group, will you?? \o/

sanna

Enjoy your break and please come back to us refreshed and at ease!

isidoro

Hope to read you back again soon.  Take care.

Spike

Thanks, all :)

The recent license discussion brought me back. I felt a need to clarify that the artistic license is the "right" one, and that other texts are leftovers from former times which have been superseded by the artistic license.

Fabio

Hajo, it's nice to have you among us again! ;D

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Hajo! :D

It is always nice to see you around here. You are definitely missed when you are gone - but don't feel bad, we know how it goes, and some of us also come and go. :)

Spike

Thank you for the nice welcome back :)

Maybe I can contribute a few ideas here and there. I've been working to get more into programming again, but often I loose motivation before finishing something. Also been trying to get more into photography and artistic works again. This uses to be quite entertaining at times.

Colin

Hey Hajo!! Come and see us in laid back OZ, all is peace and tranquility here, you can bask in the sun on beautiful Bondi Beach or at Surfers Paradise or just watch the lovely, lovely girls go by.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

sdog

Ambassador of Slowness

that's a good occupation!
welcome back hajo.