News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Public ways and routes.

Started by idan44, April 05, 2010, 08:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idan44

Helllo!  ;D

Sometimes, when I build a route on Simutrans publical cars use it and it damages the timeschedule and annoy me.

And a tiny story : Today, in Isrel there are publical ways that are being used only by taxis, buses and other publical cars.

And I think that it can be a good idea to use it in Simutrans also, that only the player's cars will be able to go via the publical roads. ( Or shoul I say private? )

Idan.
When playing Simutrans, building a train or roads we must remember that Gilad can't do it for 4 years...

gauthier

This idea was already proposed ...

I support it, it would be great for overcrowded cities.

vilvoh

It's already possible using any of the road signals that turn road tracks into private tracks..

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

idan44

Quote from: vilvoh on April 05, 2010, 09:39:53 PM
It's already possible using any of the road signals that turn road tracks into private tracks..

What? How?
When playing Simutrans, building a train or roads we must remember that Gilad can't do it for 4 years...

Combuijs

Which pak are you using?

Try the addons site: addons.simutrans.com and you will probably find extra signs (Timothy's) there if you can't find them in your regular menu bar.
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

idan44

I am using pak64 because I think the others are just bad.

Combuijs

For pak64 you will find additional signs (like a private sign) on the addons site mentioned above.
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

DirrrtyDirk

Quote from: idan44 on April 06, 2010, 01:42:12 PM
I am using pak64 because I think the others are just bad.

Statements like this will earn you lots of new friends here...  :::)

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****