News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

[ simutrans [dot] us (site down, do not visit) ] Seems to be Down

Started by Bersken, April 13, 2010, 01:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bersken

That includes experimental.[ simutrans [dot] us (site down, do not visit) ] , of course.

Dunno who to contact about seeing if the server might be back up soon.

Is there anywhere else to get the latest version of Pak128.Britain-Ex?

Edit: Hmmm.... Maybe this should have been posted on the Pak128.Britain board instead. (So confusing... gotta go to the U.S. server to get the British pakset for the experimental version of Simutrans...)

Edit2: Actually, since the configuration files are also hosted on experimental.[ simutrans [dot] us (site down, do not visit) ] ... I don't know if those have changed since I downloaded them, but others might need them, even if I managed to figure out how to compile the pakset, and found the config files I already have somewhere.

vilvoh

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Bersken

Hmm... that's strange. I'm still getting a "Server not found" error. Maybe my ISP is having DNS server problems... Though I haven't had any problems with any other sites.

vilvoh

I don't know. Right now, all I see is a list of files and I can dowload all of them. I can't access to cgi-bin directory but this is intended, I guess.

Index of /

BritIndustry-Ex.zip
BritWays-Ex.zip
Makeobj-experimental.zip
Pak128.Britain-Ex.zip
Simutrans-Experimental-Complete.zip
bridges_and_weight_limits_sources.zip
cgi-bin/
simutrans-experimental-config.zip
simutrans-experimental.zip

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Bersken

Yup... problem seems to be on this end. Changing DNS servers didn't help, but using one of those proxies that are out there for shady activities (such as playing games on school or work computers that block out certain sites) seems to work (though the first one I found wouldn't handle such a large file, and the one I'm using seems so Slo-o-o-o-ow).

mod note: moved to Documentation, Resources and Sites, where it fits better.
~vilvoh