News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Simutrans in education

Started by prissi, April 30, 2010, 12:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

It is a real to Napik, but the wording is rather difficult ... and wtf is Vygotsky???

Games in Education Project,

with support Prof. Dr. Luiz Mario Queiroz, Universidade Estadual de Campinas.

How to teach children to use SimuTrans while stimulating their financial education, the study model based on a study of Jean Piaget, as children build schemas for learning? As they assimilate new knowledge?
Template Based on Study of Social Interaction, Educator Russian Vygotsky as
We encourage social interaction based on SimuTrans?

As Vygotsky can be applied in Simutrans

How to apply studies of Conceptual Fields Theory of Vergnaud? Encouraging mathematical reasoning.
Case of successful social projects.

Based on that model of thought and study of financial education for children we can improve this model of education.
How to get a sense of investment such as the virtual model and a model applied to real everyday life of the student model in the Methodist University Izabela Hendrix in a school environment.
Project Free Course Avodha School of Entrepreneurship.
Planning for Urban Mobility and Transport Simulation
Results asking to be applied in other studies.

Games in Education Project
State University of Minas Gerais, the model proposed in June 2010.
Financial Education for Children in the risk area, Pedreira Prado Lopes.
Project trip to Know, Start April 2010.

Liberato Ferreira da Silva
Professor of Information Technology
Book, Urban Mobility With Simutrans.

www.liber.com.br

Lmallet

Might want to wait for someone from the PT board to explain it, but from what I am gathering from here:

http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=1233.msg13658#msg13658

Libreato is working on using Simutrans on his Games in Education Project, and is announcing it on all the language boards (except the DE board it seems, looks like English to me  ;) ).

As for Vygotsky:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Vygotsky

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Liberato

Vygotsky's view is that we learn from each other, the relationship of knowledge construction is mediated, at Simutrans will establish a team, everyone can share everything he learned.

The media that the relationship between individual grows up, will form a expiral.

In this case even individuals to build his game, he can not be an isolated case. but a relationship of interaction with others.

In this case we apply the knowledge of Vygotsky, to keep the team together and learning.

We Create, development zones.

is not common to treat games like area of knowledge, but it is present in classrooms worldwide.

Knowing how to exploit as a tool of knowledge is the task of pedagogy.

how children learn?
as proposed solution to the chaos of transport in big cities?

How to teach finance to children?

This is a pedagogical mission.

Here I can simulate this with pak128

To forecast future investments

I teach my students with SimuTrans pak 128

mod note: merged doublepost --VS