News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

No Railway Tunnels in the 21st Century

Started by rifleman13, June 03, 2010, 04:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rifleman13

I have been playing pak128.Britain for I while now and I noticed something strange: The Railway tunnel buttons both for brick and concrete tunnels are gone by 2000.

I checked, it's there in 1999 then gone in 2000. Is this intentional, forcing me to use the MagLev or a mistake.

The only alteration I did to the pakset was I included pak128 aircraft, to make use of the air travel.

Is there an error on the pak, or did I do something wrong?

Thanks.

The Hood

I'm assuming you are using 1.07 or previous.  This is a known bug which is fixed in the nightlies (since 2nd May), and will be fixed in the next official release.

rifleman13

Thanks for the reply.

You're right, I'm using 1.07.

About the nightlies, I downloaded version 290 and used it on 102.2.2 and it keeps showing up this error and crashing. What's wrong?

FATAL ERROR: alles_geladen(): 
class ware_besch_t-object Passagiere not found.
*** PLEASE INSTALL PROPER BASE FILE AND CHECK PATH ***
Press any key.

wernieman

Can you please test it with a nightly Simutrans??

The nightly-Page use a very new makeobj, so this could be the problem ..

Edit:
Yesterday I test it an it works (nightly Linux-Simutrans r3397 + nightly PAK.britain r290)
I hope you understand my English

rifleman13

Ran it with nightly pak128.britain r290 + Windows/SDL simutrans v102.3-3405, and it works!

Sorry for the scare.

wernieman

Normaly the side use the offiial makeobj. But there are some important changes for the next Verion, and this are in the PAK64 too. So I must make me an inofficial makeobj.

When there will be the next version, then I change to the official Version.

That is the reason that there is no Info on the nightly-Webpage.
I hope you understand my English