News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

The ISF is busier than Locomotion and OTTD Forums combined!

Started by zc15-nyonker, June 24, 2010, 01:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zc15-nyonker

Somebody claimed that Simutrans was dead on the Transport Tycoon forums a few weeks ago, but boy was he wrong! Everything is moving at full steam, and the game is improving everyday! Developers, You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

gauthier

who claimed such a bull****  :o

mod note: please, there's no need to use this kind of language... see forum rules, section 3a
~vilvoh

VS

It's more like, the Simutrans section on TT forums is dead ;) Hard to draw conclusions from that...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Isaac Eiland-Hall

The Simutrans section on TT forums may be dead, but the TT section on Simutrans forum doesn't even exist! HAH! TAKE THAT! ;-)

Isaac Eiland-Hall

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

vilvoh

We move from isn't it open source yet? to is it alive yet? :D

I'm curious, where could I find those post/threads where people claim ST is dead , zc15-nyonker?

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Dwachs

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.