News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Request of Partnership

Started by Franssnouf, July 02, 2010, 01:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franssnouf

Hello,  :)

I'm a french administrator of the francophone community on the game Transport Tycoon. I plan to create an underforum on Simutrans.
I noticed i couldn't send an e-mail to the administrator of this forum (security ?), so i decided to post here. Sorry if this topic doesn't supposed to be here.

My proposal is to exchange logos between my forum and yours : for exemple to place it on the top of the french underforum here, and i will do the same on the top of the Simutrans forum on mine.

The link to my forum : www.ttycoonfr.net/forum

Thank,
regards,

F L.

PS : sorry for my english, lessons are far

Isaac Eiland-Hall

"Request", not "demand". ;-) But no problem, I understand.

The administrators of this forum will discuss this and reply to you.

And my apologies for your difficulty in trying to contact us; this topic is good.

Franssnouf

It doesn't matter, i just tried to contact you, but i couldn't  :-[

Thank you, I wait for the response !

F L.

gauthier

Quotebut the TT section on Simutrans forum doesn't even exist! HAH! TAKE THAT! ;-)

now it's time  :D

IgorEliezer

Quote from: gauthier on July 02, 2010, 06:44:00 PM
Quotebut the TT section on Simutrans forum doesn't even exist! HAH! TAKE THAT! ;-)
now it's time  :D

D:<

It's a curse. The TT gods are angry with Isaac's bad joke. D:

prissi

It really depends how active this place will be. You know, we have german and japanese communities, which are quite busy, from the statistics more busy than your forum. But both are not linked from this forum directly. They are linked from http://www.simutrans.com/community.htm . This is the place where I think that there could be a link to your forum too.

Franssnouf

Hello,

Quotebut the TT section on Simutrans forum doesn't even exist! HAH! TAKE THAT!
;D And the Simutrans forum doesn't exist on TTFF... we speak the same language! (well you better than me)
It doesn't exist yet.  ;)

It is true that we are not talking about the same game but there is a link between the two that makes me believe that this partnership would be good to discover Simutrans by OpenTTD'fans and to discover OpenTTD by Simutrans'fans.
If I understand correctly, it's the site managed by your team?
We also have our site with a page devoted to links and partners, but your link can also be in a topic of official partners on our forum.

What do you think about?

F L.